The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logan my rp charecter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZINX

ZINX

Logan my rp charecter Empty
PostSubject: Logan my rp charecter   Logan my rp charecter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Name Logan
Age 16
Gender female
Species she is part dragon part human hybrid
Sexuality Straight
Relationship status single
Personaility Has trouble trusting people is quiet usualy and when she doesnt like someone its usualy for a good reason
Abilities controls and creates fire, has the ability to read minds but she cant control it and doesnt realize she has it
Weakness like any regular person can drown and die by the same things but she is only minorly more durable then a person
-her pipe fox Ruban
-Fire
-her ipod

Dislikes
-head aches (which she gets constantly)
-rude and unpolite people
-the dark

Favorite Person her freind Kani
Enemy a kid at her school named victor who makes fun of her current school
Favorite foods ice cream and pocky and anything else that is desert like
Hated foods peanuts (inless in a snickers reeses or babyruth) oatmeal
Description she is decently tall has white hair with a black streak in her fringe and is pale her eyes are green but change yellow when she is confident or scared and turn red when she is mad.
Backstory she never met her parents they sighned her off to an orphanage when she was born she had three freinds total that all died at different times( first one died by being beaten to death by his foster parents and the parents were found not guilty, second one died by being shot infront of Logan, the third di suicide three days before Logans B-day) she rescued her pet pipe fox Ruban when she was 8 from a cat that wanted to eat him for dinner. when she was 14 a girl named Kani would not stop trying to be her freind they finaly became friends when kani saved her from falling down a cliff by teleporting her 6 feet away from the edge they have been freinds ever since
Back to top Go down

Logan my rp charecter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Characters :: Accepted applications-
Jump to: