The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hakujou Kuchidzuke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

Hakujou Kuchidzuke Empty
PostSubject: Hakujou Kuchidzuke   Hakujou Kuchidzuke I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Name: Hakujou (translates to heartless from japanese) Kuchidzuke (translates to Kiss from japanese) - Haku for short
Species: Fallen Angel
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:stubborn, aggressive, rude ( ]: ), forgiving, hard to understand, different, lonely.
Abilities: Fire control, light control, being able to change what you see in your eye sight, telepathy, good with a bow and arrow, good with long swords, and being manipulative.
Weaknesses: Is this really something i should give out? Hint: one of my abilities is also one of my weaknesses. [:
-being alone
-knowing there's someone else there for me
Dislikes
-to many people talking to me at once
-having my mistakes pointed out
-being alone (yes i know it's in Likes too..)
Favorite foods
Pocky, chinese hard candy, chinese food, tai food, sweets, chocolate.
Hated foods
miso, ketchup, candy corn, oranges.
Favorite person
slightly unknown
Hated person
i can't say i exactly "hate" anyone...
Appearance:
Long dark brown hair, red eyes (most of the time. my eye color changes with my mood. red is just my natural color.), pale skin, long nails, usually wear dark kimonos and sweet smile (when i smile that is.)
Back Story:
When I was alive, I died at a young age. I saw heaven everything was nice there, i actually can't remember how i screwed up having such a perfect everything after death. God has punished me and no i live forever on the earth as a fallen angel. No one is exactly "non-killable" but it is hard to kill me even knowning my weakness. But even though God is punishing me this way i know he doesn't really hate me. He's just trying to teach me something. I mean he has blessed me with so many ablities. But being alive here and seeing people i love die makes me sad. I have to keep moving over and over again so know one knows what i am or who i am. I'm kinda a drifter. But even though what i have been put threw makes me seem a little evil doesn't mean that i'm not nice. I can be sweet. Once you get to know me. <3
Back to top Go down

Hakujou Kuchidzuke
Page 1 of 1