The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters for the Arshiata Royal family for a story I haven't named just yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Characters for the Arshiata Royal family for a story I haven't named just yet Empty
PostSubject: Characters for the Arshiata Royal family for a story I haven't named just yet   Characters for the Arshiata Royal family for a story I haven't named just yet I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 am

Arshiata Royals

Maria: The queen of Arshiata and the mother of two boys and two girls, as well as having an adoptive daughter. She has shoulder length auburn hair with bangs that frame her crystal blue eyes. She normally wears a backless flowing black gown with her silver wedding ring. She has a pale complexion and her body type is slender. She is a very sweet and trusting person until you mess with her family. She is a Mortray and Creaous half breed.

Alexander: He is the king of Arshiata. He has base of the skull length black hair that casts gentle shadows over his blue-green hazel eyes. He normally wears a long sleeve black shirt, navy blue jeans, black hiking boots, and his silver wedding ring. He has a very lean physique, as well as a very deep tan complexion. He doesn't trust others especially if he doesn't know them. Unlike his wife he is not a half breed but a full blooded Elaverous.

Porthos: The eldest of the two brothers, as well as the rest of his siblings. He is 21 and next to take the thrown. He has collar bone length black hair with side sweep bangs that cover the left side of his face. He has storm storm gray eyes. He normally wear a short sleeve black shirt, tight black jeans, and black converse. He's very sweet to people he doesn't know, though he doesn't trust them. He has a lean physique and a pale complexion, he is 1/4 Mortray, 1/4 Creaous, and 1/2 Elavorous.

Mortex: The youngest of the two brothers, he is 19. He has base of the skull length black hair with side sweep bangs that cover the right half of his face. His eyes are emerald green, he normally wears a black long sleeve shirt, loose fitting black jeans, and black biker boots. His physique is lean and his complexion is a pale tan. He is very untrusting he barely trusts his own family, except for his adoptive sister Mina. He is 1/4 Mortray, 1/4 Creaous, and 1/2 Elavorous.

Dreana: She is the eldest of the three daughters being 17. She has mid back length jet black hair that frames her face, and she has deep brown eyes. She normally wears a black camisole with a green raven spreading its wings embroidered on the front, tight fitting black and green tripp pants, and black knee length high heeled boots. Her physique is slender and her complexion is a deep tan. She doesn't trust easily and also doesn't talk much. She is a full blooded Elavorous.

Mina: She is the adopted daughter of the king and queen and the middle child being that she is 16. She has waist length ebony brown hair with side sweep bangs that cover the right half of her face. Her eyes are brown-green hazel that change during the seasons. She normally wheres a black camisole with a red wolf howling embroidered on the front, black and red loose tripp pants, and black and red ribbon laced converse. Her physique is slender and her complexion is pale. She knows she's adopted which makes her feel like she doesn't belong even though Mortex is so kind to her. All she wants is for her sisters to accept her. Even though she feels like she doesn't belong she will protect her family with her life. No one really what she is though they think she's a full blooded Mortay.

Entinia: The youngest of the daughters being that she is 15. She has shoulder length brown hair with side sweep bangs that cover the left side of her face. She has crystal blue eyes. She normally wears a backless black corset with a blue roaring tiger embroidered on the front, black and blue tight tripp pants, and black high heeled biker boots. Her physique is lean and her complexion is is pale. She doesn't trust easily and she especially doesn't trust Mina. She is a full blooded Creaous.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net

Characters for the Arshiata Royal family for a story I haven't named just yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Out of character :: Writer's corner-
Jump to: