The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alicia Kyen and Akito Kyen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

Alicia Kyen and Akito Kyen Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Kyen and Akito Kyen   Alicia Kyen and Akito Kyen I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Name: Alicia Kyen
Species: Human/Vampire
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: N/A
Personality: Kind, nice, cutesy, and odd.
Abilities: Vampire Hunting and swordsmanship.
Weaknesses: Anything to do with werewolves, silver bullet and the Sun (doesn't die from the sun just becomes a normal human again.)
-Older brother
-Crafts
Dislikes
-sticky fingers
-thunder
-birds
Favorite foods
Sticky rice and candy(chocolate).
Hated foods
pickles and ketchup.
Favorite person
Her brother Akito Kyen
Hated person
None atm
Appearance: Long blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, long nails, short, innocent (looking), and wears thigh high black and white socks with a light blue maid's outfit.

Back Story: She lived in wonderland for the first 11 years of her life. The most famous Alice was her all time idol. Her parents gave her the name Crystal but they gave her the option to change her name. She thought it would be cool to be just like Alice but didn't want to be a total copy cat cause we all know that just isn't cool. She's lived with her brother for the last 5 years in a small known village. The only reason why they left wonderland was because they had gotten into big trouble and it was either "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD." or expulsion from wonderland. Alicia was sad that she had to leave but she knew she had better chances of seeing Alice there then she did in wonderland. Their parents still live in wonderland but contact between them is forbidden. Her older brother now takes good care of her and took on a lot of the house work. Alicia is a little stuck up and snobby now that she was kicked out of wonderland but lives a happy life wondering about in the unknown places around her.

----------------------

Name: Akito Kyen
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: His heart belongs to someone back home.
Personality: Caring, willing, flexible(not physically) sweet and always looking out for someone.
Abilities: Only anything a normal human can do.
Weaknesses: Anything that would normally kill a human.
-having his sister smile
-hugs
Dislikes
-fighting
-making people unhappy
-his sister getting angry or unhappy
Favorite foods
Carnival food.
Hated foods
Oranges and pickles.
Favorite person
His sister Alicia Kyen.
Hated person
None atm
Appearance: Average long blond hair, purple eyes, tall, cute, slim with very slightly tanned skin and beautiful perfect teeth and smile.

Back Story: Akito and Alicia had a lot of trouble in the past but he feels that all of the bad stuff is starting to settle down. He tries to help his little sister every day and tries to make her as happy as possible. He loves his sister to death. He's one of the only people that knows how to react around Alicia so he gets along with her well but she can still be difficult for him whenever she does stuff without asking him first. He worries about his little sister everyday. More ever since the day they got kicked out of wonderland. Alicia crossed onto the red queens yard to "just look around." She ended up bumping into some of the guards and threatened the guy to leave her alone. Right as night feel the night was a full moon and she went all vampire. She came across the red queen and bit her. I found her soon enough to stop her from killing the queen. I took some of the blame for it. I really didn't do anything but I knew I couldn't let her die. If i didn't get partially blamed she would have been killed eminently. Akito loves her a lot and tries his hardest for her everyday.
Back to top Go down

Alicia Kyen and Akito Kyen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Characters :: Accepted applications-
Jump to: