The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dreana sits on the edge of the lake her pet raven Ray Ray sitting next to her, It was peaceful here. The moon shined brightly overhead as she began to hum. Her eyes glanced around as she saw a castle and woods, "Quiet and calm" she whispered gently.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 am

Max also flinches at what moves in the bushes behind them," What or who is there?", asks Max as he turned around and stepped towards the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 am

Drea steps back knowing the scent of what lay behind the bushes. "Time to play little brat". Thick black hands once again appear, passing Max and following her as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 am

" Who or what is that Drea?", he asks as he ran after Drea.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:06 am

Dreana stops turning and making an ice barrier, "His name is Aron, his how can i put this an old friend." The hands break through the ice surrounding her entire body, "That's right long time no see, how i missed you."
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 am

Max gets ready to send a lightning ray to strike Drea's old friend and then asks," May I strike him with lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 am

She glares at Aron knowing that he lay in the shadows, "I could care less if you attack him." The hands tighten around her making her scream in pain.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 am

Max immediately releases a lightning bolt at Aron, " NO ONE HURTS MY SISTER!",shouts Max in a very angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am

The bolt hits the arms but also strikes Aron, "Stupid little boy how dare you interfere in this." Another set of arms appear from the forest surrounding Max as the other arms tightened around Drea, once more making her scream.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 am

Max immediately sends lightning spikes in every direction," I am warning you Aron, stop hurting my sister!",yells Max as he ran towards his sister creating a lightning barrier
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 am

Drea is released from the arms gripes as Aron steps out into the field his emerald eyes blazing with hatred. "How sweet, i may barf come now show me what you've got little boy." Drea stands hissing at Aron's threat, her knees gave out "Damn you."
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:43 am

Max shoots out big lightning spikes in every direction all at once,"Don't hurt my sister, these are just warning attacks!"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 am

Aron grins, black hands surrounding him, his emerald eyes flashing."If that's all you've got this will be easy, don't mess with me." Drea tries to stand but can't as her bones begin to pop back into place, "Leave him be Aron and leave! i'm done with your stupid threats!" her voice fades away as her body goes limp on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 am

Max sends an almost full blown bolt of lightning at Aron while strengthening the lightning barrier around Drea," I hope you stop hurting my sister because if you don't, you don't want to know what I can do to you Aron."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am

The pressure that was on Drea's mind loosened a bit, "Bring it i want to see her suffer for not loving me." His black shadow-like hands block the attack, he takes a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 am

Max walks into the barrier that he made, " Drea you ok?", he asks as he walks out of the barrier. Max sends another lightning bolt at Aron ,but it is a little more stronger." Your hands can't stop this ,Aron.", says Max with a smile on his face. "If you want to see her suffer then i want to see you suffer Aron.", says Max as he walks back into the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 am

Drea looks up, "Yes i'm ok, make him stop my head is killing me." Aron laughs at this, his eyes glowing with an angry hunger, She stands, sending ice spikes toward him to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 am

Max sends lightning spikes along with the spikes that Drea sent. "This should cause him alot of pain!", says Max with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

Drea smiles but once again falls to her knees her vision blurring, "Stop Aron, stop it!" she shouts as his hands block both attacks. "Come now this is no longer fun anymore, make me want to leave or i'll just stay."
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Max walks into the barrier he created for his sister , " Drea we have to distract him or else he'll just keep blocking are attacks."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Drea nods forcing her legs to move and keep her up, "I'll distract him you finish him off." Aron laughs "Bring it my princess." Drea extends her wings her eyes now a brilliant crimson red, "Let me out, bro."
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Max takes away the barrier," Go get him distracted sis.", says max with a smile on his face as he spreads his wings. Max flaps his wings and takes off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Drea heads straight for Aron ice following her blocking his attacks, "Your going to suffer now Aron, i'm done with your stupid crap." Drea senses Max above her, she runs the other direction making Aron follow.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Max sends full blown lightning spikes at Aron," I hope this makes you stop hurting my sister Aron.", says Max as he sends a big lightning bolt at Aron.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Aron doesn't see the attack and it hits him full on in the back, "Stay away from me." He smiles his eyes closing, Drea falls to her knees "Nice teamwork, now what do we do with him?" she looks up Max who's still in the air above her.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 pm

I don't know you decide, should we destroy him( looks at him with an evil smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next