The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Celaira walks into the library her eyes scanning the rows and rows of books. She sees Ann looking for something and walks over to her. "Ann do you need any help?" She asks quietly looking at Tetsuna out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:34 pm

ann turns to celaira "i'm studying on our enemy" ann grabs tetsuna and stacks 4 books in his arms smiling and continuing to browse the shelves
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Celaira giggles watching Tetsuna she grabs two books out of his arms. "Here let me help." She smiles warmly setting the books down on a table nearest to them.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:49 pm

"thank you" tetsuna finds ann reaching for a high book then once she gets irritated she uses her wings to get the book knocking the rest on her "GAH!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Celaira picks up some of the books stacking them up one by one on the floor "Your welcome Tetsu." She smiles happily reaching a hand out to Ann.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 pm

as ann gets fished out tetsuna begins to laugh at her " still as clumsy as ever" ann glares at him "Shut up hmph"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Celaira looks at Tetsuna smirking and shaking her head. "Ann you alright?" She picks up the rest of the books and stares at one in particular that says Ancient Enemy of The Hybrids She stares shocked, "Ann what is this?" She hands her the black leather bound book.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:39 pm

ann stumbles to grab the book and falls again "AHHH! damn books!" she gets up and quickly changes her character "thank you for the book celaira this book is the key to finding the reason i am hunted by a tengu and what there purpose is for hunting neko's and fox demons" tetsuna reaches his hand in ann's face plucking her forehead "quit the formal act" ann grabs tetsuna's arm twisting it and kicks him across and through several bookshelves "it wasn't an act"

Last edited by silverfox757 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Celaira giggles, "No problem." She walks over to Tetsuna reaching her hand out to him. "Need a hand Tetsu?" She smiles warmly still slightly giggling.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Tetsuna lifts himself up from the shelves "this will happen much more times before she accepts me as her partner and whats with the name tetsu?" ann's eye sparkles as the pounces tetsuna smacking him violently with a book "not done with you yet this is from when we first met you creeper!!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Celaira raises an eyebrow, "Ann down girl." She looks at Tetsuna tilting her head to one side, green eyes flashing brightly. "I like it better than Tetsuna."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm

ann pauses for a bit looking at celaira "oh hohohoho now you're trying to pick up my onee-chan you damn uber creeper!!! i'll beat you to hell's end!!!" a hand grabbed the book ann was beating tetsuna with "please refrain from beating my idiot perv of a little brother" (A new character joins the fray)
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Celaira looks at the new comer walking over to him she takes the book from him, "Who are you?" She asks quietly watching him. She meets his sapphire blue eyes calmly.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:09 pm

he glances at celaira "my name is tetsuya it's firmly based off of my brother but a y replacing the n" ann impatiently waits for him to release the book but soon lets it go and picks up another which results in tetsuya grabbing both her hands so she can't hit tetsuna anymore "NO fair~!!!" "behave!" ann looks away pissed off
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Celaira gently pulls Tetsuya back, "Enough please." She looks at him firmly standing her ground in case he decides to attack her.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 pm

tetsuya throws ann down on tetsuna facing celaira "don't start getting tough around me when there is absolutely no need for it" he pushed his glasses back looking at ann and tetsuna "you should be more like that instead of beating him to what was it again? Hells end?" tetsuna grabs ann and moves her off of him "so not funny big brother" "NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FUNNY!"
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Yanmaru shyly walks in from the side after hearing the comotion but then hides and watches as there are people he has never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Celaira blinks looking at Ann and Tetsuna, "Umm ew." She looks back up at Tetsuya. "There was no need for you throwing my sister on to Tetsuna, you have no business saying how she should or shouldn't be I don't give a damn who you are no one has that right." She growls under her breath.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Ann gets up and charges for tetsuya "don't get so hot headed yet!" he catches her before she could hit him beaming her back at tetsuna "GAH! again really!?" "What's your deal anyway!?" tetsuya looks at her not saying a thing his sapphire eyes make her nervous
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 am

Logan was walking down some hall way full of doors looking for Ruban when she heard a noise come from one.She cracks open the doorand peeks in to see strange people in what apears to be a library. Maybe I should just sit by and watch from the saftey of behind this door ya thats my plan.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 am

"nothing is my deal" ann's temper explodes from tetsuya as she leaves the room "I don't care any more you can have fun with your stupid brother! maybe he'll teach you how to be a smart ass just like him!" ann only catches a glimpse of logan before leaving the library. tetsuna looks at tetsuya "you planned that didn't you knowing she'd hate you for it" "she'll get over it i know she will. remember? she did this in the old days"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 am

Logan backs away from the door as it rushed open with anns fury then went bac k and hid behind it still afraid of a stray blast of some sort hitting her in the face and blowing her brains up. shes learned to expect the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 am

they stare at each other for awhile then tetsuya notices the book he had taken from ann "Ancient enemies of the hybrids? was ann reading this book?" tetsuya flipped through some of the pages he saw a page tengu marked by ann he drops the book soon after he saw tengu and ran out the door
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 am

ONce again Logan tries to avoid the door but it ended up smacking her dead center in the face crushing her nose as she fell back. "OWWWW" she says sitting up and holding her now gushing nose. Lovely bad luck I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

library meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next