The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Celaira blinks awkwardly waking, "Something's coming." She whispers sitting up.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 pm

"maybe we should summon ann just in case you need her but then again you do have damen"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:22 pm

"Damen couldn't do shit." She says rubbing her head. She looks at Tetsuya, "And about earlier, I'm extremely sorry."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

"don't worry about it" "i'm guessing we need to summon ann?" they both summoned their scythes spiraling a space rift and ann appeared in front of it she was tired looking "nanii~ i was in the middle of a nice dream with fish"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Celaira gets up and hugs Ann, then looks at Tetsuya wondering if he hates her.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm

he looks at her back showing sings of nothing "tetsuna~ you summoned me right?" "actually~" "we both did" he grabs her sitting down by the tree letting her lay on his shoulder "her problem is that she sleeps to much when she's upset and when she wakes up.." "she forgets everything so you're lucky damen"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 pm

"Eh" Celaira sighs and goes to sit by the water letting her feet dangle into the surface.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm

tetsuna looks down at ann his face turning red "hnnnnn are you taking the role of being a cheap ass" "nope but when i do this you'll hate me" he tilted ann's head revealing her neck and bit it drawing enough blood so she would still be okay " WHY!? WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!? DO I REALLY FAIL AS YOUR BROTHER!!!???" he laughed licking the left over blood off his mouth "i believe now this makes us even" his smirk made tetsuya pissed off even more
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Celaira kicks the water lightly but something grabs her leg, pulling her down causing her to scream.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Ann gets up quickly summoning her scythe jumping into the water searching for what happened both tetsuna and tetsuya are speechless at how she instantly reacted
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Celaira looks down to see whats pulling her but sees nothing other than the inky black of the depths of the lake, she looks up seeing Ann coming after her; "Ann!!" She yells taking water into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 pm

ann uses her doppelganger to get celaira out of the water but doesn't notice what it was tangle her up and pulled her deeper into the water "ANN!!!! "
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Celaira chokes on the water as another hand grapples her waist pulling her further down. "We're gonna force you to open the gods' realm bitch!" A voice says perfectly unhindered by the water that surrounds them.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:34 pm

ann brings out her wings to direct her in the water better "CELAIRA!!!" she cuts the hand bringing both tetsuya and tetsuna with her. her form changed again "i open the shinigami code i bring apon thou the forbidden code Rexiel!" a light clouded them and they appeared on land with what ever the hell it was not to far from them
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Celaira gasps hitting the ground, she begins to cough heavily. "T-thanks..." She breathes.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 pm

"may i ask who are you? what do you mean to ann?"" SCARLET! you got ann hit last time don't fuck around like that anymore you only bring ann sadness when you do stuff like that!" "fine then" "what the hell just happened in the water back there"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:45 pm

She shakes her head, "I-I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

ann looks up at her confused "yet it's attacking you not odd at all what so ever" "tetsuya tetsuna get ready for another forbidden code" "yes " "should we scan for anything else?" "i dunno yet just keep an eye out for celaira and me okay" "roger "
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Celaira lies back curling up in a ball and closing her eyes, Why are people after me all of a sudden and what do they mean open the gods' realm? She sighs lying there not wanting to move.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm

ann thinks to her self now that both her and celaira are now involved in life crisis's "what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm

She keeps her eyes closed, "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Logan was getting used to strange stuff so she just pulled out a random book and sat in a big comfy red chair to read when they vanished. Then they came back then suddenly she was in a forest with the book flung to her side. great now I am even more lost than before.If thats possible. she got up brushed herself off and wandered around only to find Celaria pulled under water and then a series of events after thet. This is becomeing routine for me now isnt it?
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

ann started to get confused then finally noticed that something was missing "isn't there someone who's always here at some times but stayed to get a book where is he?"
"course you've already forgotten about his existence" "did i know the guy?" "barely" "ah i see"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Celaira shrugs still unmoving from her ball like state, "Who cares.." She says her voice emotionless.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 pm

ann seems to get irritated and stands up summoning her scythe "well until you care i'll be gone" she cuts a hole in the space rift "this time we're comming with you" "in case jin decides to appear" "okay then.. bye celaira" she suddenly stops using the shinigami code she sends the unknown enemy back to where ever it was then faded into the rift with tetsuna and tetsuya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next