The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm

as the light disappears ann stands up slowly opening her eyes the color different "tetsuya tetsuna i want you to remember this here and now you must keep ann safe from the tengu for if it does take her heart the realms will end" In an instant ann returns to herself rubbing her head "what just happened i remember seeing the tengu and now this?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 pm

A shadow breaks away from Celaira's as she lies against the concrete. The shadow shoots across the library, seeming to disappear.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Logan after hearing this opens her eyes and looks back at Ann. Wha-what just happened?
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Ann looks in front of her noticing both tetsuna and tetsuya looking so serious "umm? did something happen to you guys~?" they both kneel to her at this point ann is completely lost she waves her hands frantically "No... nnonononono what the hell is wrong with you guys!!??" she grabs a book slamming both of them on the head with it
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Logan"Ann why did you smash them in the face with a book?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm

ann drops the book confused not even wanting to hit them "i'm very confused what is with you?" tetsuya confronts her "with our lives we'll protect you from that tengu" "celaira to if you protect me you have to protect onee-chan" he grumbles a bit then looks at ann again "okay okay her too even the tengu isn't after her but she may be used to get to you" tetsuna coughs "cheap ass"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm

A male laugh is heard echoing through the library, "Well, well what do we have here? Who may I ask are you people; since you have the nerve to enter my home?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Ann freezes for a moment grabbing tetsuya's arm and yanking him to her " this is the only time i'm doing this i hate~ ghosts" tetsuya looks down at her with his eyes serious looking "if you want to do that just warn me i was about to throw you down again" he pulls her closer to him as if he were guarding her from a 3 way frontal attack
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Elliptical metalic silver eyes form in front of Celaira, the person's body taking the form of a winged shadow. "I, my dear, am not a ghost."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm

ann begins to freak out even more "whaaaaaaaaaa it spoke i don't wanna see it anymore" she paused for a second and a bored look struck her face "it also called me my dear....... CREEPER!!!!!!!!!! get away ;;"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

He chuckles his body forming that of a winged neko, with ebony brown hair that casts light shadows over his left eye. He smiles gently, "I am a guardian of the dimension gates specifically the one you know as the girl by the name of Celaira." Celaira's eyes flutter open seeing the man in front of her, she screams silently.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm

'Um and I think he said dear as a polite way to refer to a young women or lady?" Logan mummbles half to herself but loud enough for anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm

ann tackles tetsuya down to get away from the person her ears immediately appear as she does "Ann calm down!" he tackles her back holding her to the ground
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:56 pm

He chuckles again paying no mind to the petrified girl behind him, "Tetsuya, guardians are not to have relations with their charges." His black cat ears twitch slightly in irritation and amusement. Celaira looks at Ann her eyes frightened as she is unable to move.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm

she then snaps " Listen here mister YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM!!!" she kicks tetsuya in the air and he lands in the pile of books they had knocked down standing up she glares at the the guy her ears twitching " ann don't start a fight you just regained your memory" "it'd be bad if we failed to keep you safe"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Logan stares in confusion at the Man.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm

He turns his attention to Celaira, "Hello there, sweetheart." He smiles sweetly tilting his head at her. His black long sleeve hoodie ruffles as he reaches a gloved hand out to her. Celaira blinks shocked by the man calling her 'sweetheart', "Who a-are you?" She stutters attempting to move away slightly.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 pm

"Um im starting to doubt that your speaking as if they are just young women slash ladies" Logan Questions him and herself.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 pm

ann drops her ears for a moment her hair covering her eyes "why......" there is a long silence " WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE HIT ON MY ONEE-CHAN!!" she knocks him away from celaira "logan is right manners are needed in the men of this century"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm

He slides back shaking his head, his wings draw into his back and disappear as he stands. "I'm sorry but, who the hell do you think you are?" His silver eyes flashing a slight rage. Celaira stands no longer afraid of this boy, "How 'bout you answer me first 'sweetheart', Who the fuck are you?" Her green eyes turn to charcoal black as she glares at him clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I didnt mean he was hitting on her. Logan comments to herself. Man why the hell are they fighting now I dont understand immortals.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm

ann glares at him her body being surrounded in darkness as it clears she appears having devil black wings her eyes red with a dark streak in them she growls at the strange man " i don't believe i'm the one you should be saying that to even if you are a guardian of DIMENSIONS!" she summons her scythe the blade being larger than it usually is space around every one began to break up "Ann! calm down before you destroy this realm!
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

He growls at the girl who just took a demonic shape, "I'll deal with you in a moment. But first," He kneels toward Celaira taking a serious tone, "M'lady; my name is Micheal Ectorvain. I am your protector among other things. I will serve you however you may need your order is my law, your wish my obligation." He looks up at her his face emotionless as he takes on the appearance of a true guardian of dimensions. Celaira blinks confused, "N-no don't kneel..."
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Logan stares blankly at them "Ok what just happened?" Logan asks confused beyond beleif
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 pm

ann suddenly holds the power she's releasing and stares at them remembering something didn't that happen to me before? she become puzzled she then sits down yawning "suddenly I'm bored and tired, Hey mister you are not worth me wasting my magic on and you are boring so please have your knight-ship somewhere there are people to care for it" tetsuya drops his head "ann you're ridiculous"
"aren't i always?" she yawns again blinking sleepily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next