The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Logan stares Mouth dropped at Ann. WHAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Micheal shakes his head taking Celaira's hand and kissing it lightly. He bites her hand gently drawing in her blood. Celaira yelps at his bite looking at Ann, "Ummm, what the hell?" He swallows her blood a dark blue aura forming around him. "Mmm, fabulous." He smiles a small drop of Celaira's blood gliding down his chin as a fang sets over his bottom lip.

Last edited by Celaira on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 pm

'Ok so to me I would figure to run but I am not an immortal type of being." Logan comments a little frightened
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm

ann's eyes loose it's shade and her face turns red " GET A ROOM PLEASE!!!!!!!!" tetsuya covers ann's eyes " you're still too young to see this ann nor will we do that to you" "yeah that is if cheap ass over there doesn't mind not touching you for a mere second"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Tetsuya...? What's going on...?" She looks at him scared.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Logan stares at them "Ok can we get back to the main problem here and can someone explain what just happened like why you bit her?" Logan says exasperatedly
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 pm

tetsuya looks up at celaira tetsuna does too "even though we are shinigami we are also vampires we haven't taken any of ann's blood though in the past and even now at that time we had no need to what so ever" "yay woo~ looks like someone can do more than touching a female" tetsuya glared at tetsuna "ya REALLY NEED TO STOP DOING THAT SMART ASS ATTITUDE OF YOURS!!!~"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm

logan stares at them oddly"Ok I get it now but um now we need to focus on the big problems like these demension things and Anns heart."
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Micheal smiles, "It also serves as a way to form a bond between protector and charge." He stands looking Celaira directly in the eye. "From this day forward, I am yours to command for all of eternity." Celaira looks up at him "uhh...uhhh...." She stutters not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm

ann stares at this entire scene then turns to tetsuya "i'm betting he wants to be a slave but then again i vote BORING!!!" tetsuna gets up and covers ann's mouth before tetsuya could get a chance so touch her again " ann i'm starting to wonder if you are having a problem with your sugar level cause you're pretty much losing your mind at this point"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Micheal sucks in a sharp breath glaring at Ann. "No, I would never do that to her my job is to protect her not 'love' her." Celaira blushes stepping back and behind Tetsuya shyly peaking out from behind him.
Back to top Go down
lonexwolfy

lonexwolfy

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Walks into the library and stands by the doors. He decides to sit down shortly after arriving and watches events unfold.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm

ann stares at Micheal as if i asked for an amen i really do not care what the hell your duty is she knocks tetsuna off of her and leaves the room "have fun with what ever the hell you want Micheal i don't give a shit any more you actually now have no meaning to me any more have fun with my onee-chan maybe u'll learn something" tetsuna and tetsuya stand up for a quick moment " Ann wait!"" Ann wait!"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Logan just stands there wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Micheal smiles seeing Celaira unhidden, "Please I won't hurt you I just want to help I promise."

Last edited by Celaira on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:38 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Logan stares at him like hes nuts,which she assumes he is.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Micheal growls at Logan, then moves toward Celaria. Celaira screams out of reaction.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

"WHAT! what was that for!" Logan yells at him. She didnt do anything to him.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm

as Ann reaches the main hall she hears screaming in the library she was just at not like she cared for it much since she already snapped at Micheal she kept walking down the hall into the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Hakujou shyly appears from behind the bookshelf into the room.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Micheal reaches out for Celaira a gentle smile on his face. Celaira growls flipping up int air and over him bolting from the room.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 pm

ann hears thumping and turns around to see celaira running towards her getting knocked down "celaira??? what happened~??"
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

"Holy... erm..." Haku says speaking to herself. "I've obviously come in at the wrong time." She looks around the room to dash over to a safe spot and finds a big red velvet chair at the end of a row of book shelves and sits in it.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Logan ,who saw the girl apear from behind a book shelf,looked at her then ralized she should probably run out of the room but was too lazy and just told the girl to follow her as she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Haku follows (?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next