The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm

"True guardian...?" She whispers seeing this boy in front of her. "Yes." He turns to her tilting his head, "Do you know why he was kidnapping you?" He asks becoming more serious. "N-no do any of you?" She looks at everyone except for Micheal.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:41 pm

ann stares at celaira "i dunno but he did a serious crime in my books" she summons a shinigami code book then her scythe "give me the word and i'll obliterate his soul unless you want me to turn him into a lesser being""your choice"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

"First, he was trying to ascertain a blood bond which would've given him your power. Second, be careful how you 'obliterate his soul' because that could end up killing your sister." He turns to Ann the emotion in his eyes guarded by anger and hatred. Celaira blinks shocked and tries to understand, "W-why would it kill me?" Micheal laughs out right, "Because I have tasted your blood which gives me access to your power as well as you to mine; so if I get hurt or die you pay half of my cost or all of it depending on the power of the attack or the attacker."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 pm

"aww this one will be hard then" she opens the book finding the chapter of bonded souls "hey tetsuna haven't we dealt with one like this before?" "mm something quite similar but both were boys the method you used won't cancel the bond" ann's ears twitched "but~ this is a similar case we'll have to use the reverse way" ann smiles devilishly at micheal
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm

He smiles, "Lets see you try."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:31 pm

she fades within the dimension of the room on top of him "this method requires a kiss of the opposite gender other than the one you recieved blood from so this won't effect her just you" before he could knock her off ann kisses him in an instant stabbing her scythe through his chest then she drops him down "Bond terminated" "now the real fun begins"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Celaira gasps covering her mouth so that no one hears her laugh. Damen sits on the ground watching smirking at the show, "Can't wait."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm

ann summons her dark aura and changes into her devil form yet once more the scythe blade gets bigger she slashes at micheal cutting the open wound even more "ann look out!" she barley notices him slash down at her he just skins her arm "tch this is getting boring already" tetsuna drops his head "does everything get boring for you" ann smiles "not micheal anyways" she hears him growl and tries to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Micheal draws a blade from somewhere and begins an assault on Ann, "I won't die easily." "Tch, go join your twin in hell Micheal; I'm sure he misses you after all you did kill him." Damen stands up a smirk on his face. Celaira blinks, "Great there are two of him?" "Yes but one's a lot more...how should I put this, protective, graceful; heh strong?" "Shut up! shut up! SHUT UP!" He screams covering his ears. He turns to Damen, "Besides how could I kill someone if they're right in front of me eh?" Celaira backs away from Damen afraid he'll be like his brother. "What are you talking about I'm not your brother you idiot." He growls, "I can't be him especially since if you look at a shinigami's death's list, his name'll be at the top considering he died only a day ago."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

ann nods her head enlarging the book "his names right here dumb ass and yours will go up here from the scarlet devil" ann rips a hole through time appearing behind micheal "you were so cute too bet you really liked that kiss heh heh too bad it'll never happen again" ann deals her final blow cutting him in half forcing out his soul "that sure will be one to remember right ann?" tears dropped from her eyes "ann?" "remember she hasn't done this in awhile it's only natural for her to feel this way she'll be fine so don't worry.... cheap ass." " REALLY!!!? you just had to say it huh? was it killing you that you had to say it!!!? tetsuna started laughing "yeah" ann blasts the both of them to the wall "shut the hell up" glaring at them she sends off micheal's soul to hell and cuts a hole in space disappearing
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Before the hole closes Celaira dashes inside. "W-wait!" Damen yells but it's too late the hole closes before he can get to her.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:10 pm

as ann lands in the castle celaira falls on her "GEH! celaira didn't i tell you to avoid running into me but this time you fell instead" he then notices something " i forgot my idiots and your guardian mah bi matter worth worrying for TETSUNA TETSUYA GET YOUR BUTTS HERE AND BRING CELAIRA"S MAN FRIEND TO!" a portal opens revealing the other 3 "geeze make sure you actually focus instead of being stupid all the time" "well fine but why'd we bring Mr.mysterious? " what jealous? i made you do that cause he's with celaira if you hate it i'll send you to hell without taking your soul"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Celaira gets up swiftly, "Sorry sis." She rubs the back of her head. Damen plucks the back of Celaira's head hard, "What the hell were you thinking you could've been killed!!" "Ow you jerk!" Celaira growls jumping behind Tetsuya.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 pm

ann waves her finger "not a nice way to treat a lady mister damen besides since we at some point were once blood relatives the space that i pass through doesn't harm her unlike that dumb ass micheal" ann then freezes shaking her head "never mind" she turns away grabbing both tetsuna and tetsuya and leaves again
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Celaira follows leaving Damen there, she catches up to Ann, "Sis; what's wrong?" She looks from Ann to Tetsuya and Tetsuna. Damen begins to follow but something stops him and he stays behind looking through the library for something.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"i wonder about myself sometime what the hell am i to this world my past life i was the goddess protecting earth my life ended from the internal use of all my power to recreate the world" tetsuna looks down at ann "both me and tetsuya were there when that happened" ann returns to her normal form "but now that jin is back i'll have to grow stronger to beat him he isn't like micheal he's stronger than that i'll have to send his soul to the deepest realm of hell using the forbidden shinigami code hat only i am able to preform" she pauses and smiles " hey Mr.damen if you don't mind toss me that book behind you"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 pm

"U-uh sure." He tosses the thick black book to her. "There."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm

ann shows celaira the book "this book right here holds the forbidden code even though the shinigami law dis allows it they oonly trust me to us it" ann then shows celaira the code but the language was only to where ann could read it so celaira looked at her "the only downer is no one can read it but me so if a shinigami were to use that spell for evil purposes they'd need to possess me in order to do so" tetsuya snatches the book from ann returning it to the prime source where it was before "don't be an idiot and freely flash that around it's important" "i know" ann then continues to walk away
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Celaira blinks, she walks back over to the book picking it up she tilts her head at the language, "The forbidden secret lies within the heart of...of the goddess of the earth now a bound shinigami." She reads the top of the page afraid to read the main body of text, "Is that right sister?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 pm

ann tenses up tetsuya smacks her in the back of the head "looks like she was able to decipher that much" ann looks at celaira her eyes watering again "yep that is why i am a shinigami now my death was planned from the very beginning someone had changed how my life would start over" she then looked at tetsuna punching him in the stomach "watch who the hell you punch next time i may not be ann i may be the scarlet devil again"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Celaira looks at her sister smiling warmly, "It'll be ok." She then looks at Tetsuya and kisses him on the cheek, "I know you actually care so thank you." She whispers in his ear.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

tetsuya flinches expecting a comment "whoa hoho you really are a cheap ass pfft" "I KNEW IT!! I KNEW YOU'D SAY IT !!!!" ann runs back in the room beaming tetsuya in the library what she hadn't seen was damen walking that direction so when they hit she turned around and ran off
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Celaira giggles, disappearing but forgetting she had the book she takes it with her.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 pm

ann realizes she forgot the book and looks for celaira "ahh that'll waste time" ann summons the book to her and celaira seemed to have transported with it "... thanks for my book..."
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm

"Oops sorry sis." She hands her the book back. Damen shakes his head. She smiles at Tetsuya giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next