The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Celaira lies there unaware of what's happening outside of her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

ann appears at another lake lying down in the grass staring in the sky returning to her normal form "just what the hell is going on here?" tetsuya and tetsuna lay down on the opposite sides of her "it'll be solved eventually" "and by that time we'll be living a peaceful life" "promise?" they grabbed her hand "I promise! "
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

As the wind whispers through the trees a mist begins to form on the surface of the lake. Celaira looks up at the water as if hearing an incoherent voice calling out. She walks to edge of the lake with a slight mix of fear and curiosity, "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 pm

ann begins to doze off laying on tetsuna she falls asleep entering a nightmare realm (the kind shinigami have when they are faced with danger)
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Celaira steps closer to the edge looking out over the water, "H-hello?" She asks in a scared whisper. A laughter echoes through the the air causing Celaira to freeze.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:57 pm

ann appears in a dark place looking around "hello? anyone there?? ANYONE!!!??? a puddle forms around her and a figure surfaces "hurry you must awaken fro your sleep go to your sister celaira is in danger" "wh..who are you!?" "don't worry about me i shall appear again soon but ann stay focused on reality only then will you find me"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 am

The mist begins to swirl around Celaira as the laughter draws nearer along with the sound of chains scrapping the dirt. I can't move! She screams inside her mind.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 am

ann wakes up from being startled by the dream "we have to go to her now!" "did you enter the nightmare realm while you were sleep?" "how did you know!?" "only tetsuna can sense that or in other words he can appear in your dreams whether it's the nightmare realm or your regular dreams" "was that you in my dream that told me about celaira?" "no" she got up ripping a hole in the space rift dragging tetsuya and tetsuna along they were dropped off in front of celaira everyone landed except for me "talk about as graceful as a cat" she stood up punching him in his gut "shut the hell up!!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:39 am

The mist keeps Celaira from seeing that Ann and the others are there, move legs move!! She tries to move once more but can't manage feeling as if her leg weigh a ton. "Now, now stop struggling." A male voice says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:13 pm

the mist begins to effect ann as she hears the voice "what the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 pm

He grabs Celaira as she is unable to see and pulls her up off the ground, "You're coming with me and I'll make sure you regret ever coming to this world instead of staying where you belonged!"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm

"AH! where the hell is damen when celaira needs him" "i might just have to..." she transformed herself "use the forbidden tracking code" "what?! you know that takes to much of your power!" "yeah and i also know that you guys can restore my power" they both flinched she had struck at something they were hiding from her "well yeah we can and how did you know that?" "i can read ancient text have you forgotten? seems you did or you would've used your codes to hide it." she looked at them smirking

Last edited by silverfox757 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

He hurls Celaira up against a tree holding her by her throat. He close enough that she can feel his breath against her jugular, "I'll send you back to where you came and you will remain a gate." Celaira squeezes her eyes shut but then realizes something, "What do you mean by gate?" She keeps her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm

ann closes her eyes and begins to chant the code spell "those that have restricted sight so none shall discover a mist that remains unchanged by the forbidden code i command the mist to disappear Lexiel!" as the mist cleared ann saw celaira in the same situation that she was in except that guy was trying to kill her
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:01 pm

He opened his mouth biting deep into Celaira's jugular letting the blood run free. Celaira chokes out a small scream before she can no long speak.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 pm

ann's shocked by what she sees and runs over knocking the guy off of celaira "keep him busy! now! god dammit damen where the hell are you!!!???" ann uses her healing spell to heal her wound but it wasn't healed completely the pain was still there "can you speak at all celaira??" ann notices her mark beginning to glow "what the???" "could it mean she's awoken already?" "she shouldn't not yet." they continued to keep the guys attention off on ann and celaira
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 pm

"Y-yes..." Ancient writing begins to form on Celaira's skin glowing faintly, "W-what's happening?" Celaira looks up at Ann fearfully.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

ann's body began to get covered in light and as it disappeared she looked different "she's been returned to her goddess state?" ann stood up looking at tetsuya and tetsuna her eyes were cyan colored "is this my true form??" as she was distracted a scepter appeared above her and fell on her head "ouch!" "glad to see you again my goddess" "goddess?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 pm

The writing begins to cover every part of her skin that was visible save for her face, the more writing that began to appear the brighter the glow, "Someone please tell me what's happening?!" Blood begins to pour from the wound Ann just healed falling on the letters of the ancient tongue.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 pm

ann uses her magic to heal celairas cut to stop the bleeding completely so she could stay conscious then called tetsuya and tetsuna over to her healing their wounds as well "you're finally back my goddess" "not entirely we need to break the shinigami curse from her before she can truly become the goddess again"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 am

The glow of the ancient words grows brighter covering Celaira in a bright white crystalline structure.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 pm

ann stares at the wording she seems to slightly understand "it appears to be a shinigami code but.. it's the highest forbidden code next to the destruction forbidden code both only i ccan read and use but why is the code in celaira's body??" ann stares puzzled maybe thats why she's been attacked recently our lives could be connected in some way (sorry for not being on much the damn moving company packed all my stuff while i was at school friday so they packed my computer as well i can only get my moms laptop from time to time so~ yeah =-= i will try my hardest to reply~)
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:11 pm

(Mk) While Celaira is locked inside the crystalline structure she is calmed by an unknown presence.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 pm

ann begins to smirk at celaira "hnnn? thinking about a certain someone~?" "ahem. ann don't be like that especially when she was hurt not to long ago" "fine"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

The crystalline structure begins to crack a bright white light seeping out. "Goddess I would appreciate you not joking around with me that way."Celaira speaks though they are unable to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next