The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Logan apears in another room with ann and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Celaira pants heavily standing up while helping Ann, "He...I...don't...know." She gasps breathless, collapsing on her knees from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Logan asks "Are you Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

stands silently.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 pm

tetsuna and tetsuya appear in the entrance of the ball room behind them Micheal "well you sure know how to bowl someone over" ann rubs her head as she stands up getting ready to leave again "not again ann "
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Micheal Walks up behind Tetsuya and Tetsuna watching Celaira carefully. Celaira crawls behind Ann shaking slightly when she sees him. "I don't think he's who he says he is.."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 pm

ann calls tetsuna and tetsuya to her "look after celaira okay" "you're just gonna leave us and her too?" "thats what i plan to do i don't want to see that idiot over there"she looks at micheal so they knew who she was talking about even though they should've known
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Celaria looks at Tetsuya and Tetsuna as Ann departs. Micheal lunges toward the two guardians "Get out of my way you pests!"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:20 pm

ann's ear twitches and she runs for micheal tackling him to the ground she starts tearing up "thats not a nice thing to say to them, besides the only pest is tetsuya" ' REALLY ann! REALLY!? am i that much of one!?" "i wouldn't say you weren't" she gets off of micheal and walks over to tetsuya "it's okay so.... SUCK IT UP AND BE A MAN!" tetsuna laughs at them
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Micheal growls dodging around them, he lands in front of Celaira smiling mischievously at her he grabs her arm and disappears in a black puff of smoke.
Celaira screams but it fades out as they vanish.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Ann falls to her knees "she...she's gone" "we'll find her after all we shinigami have killer tracking skills" ann stands up instantly "oh yeah we are good at tracking aren't we" "yeah summon your scythes and use the residue of the smoke as a tracer" as they do this in 5 minutes they finally track celaira and begin to move out
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Micheal holds a hand over Celaira's mouth, "They'll be tracking us soon we gotta move." He whispers into her ear. He disappears with her again though he doesn't notice something out of the ordinary following him.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:34 pm

ann changes herself into a cat and latches on to his jacket but tetsuna and tetsuya couldn't follow heheheh sucker
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Celaira, hold your breath.. A voice says through her mind.Celaira does as instructed closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Ann digs her claws deeper into Micheal's jacket unaware of what was going to happen but all she could rely on was her senses to guide her
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 pm

That's a good girl now just stay like that I'll be there for you soon. The voice whispers again suddenly fading away. Micheal flinches feeling Ann's claws, "What the hell?!" He then notices Celaira on the verge of passing out. "Agh! Uh.. Celaira! wake up come on Cleaira!"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm

ann releases the pressure of her claws so that micheal wouldn't notice her again man that was a close one i owe you for fainting celaira onee-can
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Celaira lay unmoving as Micheal screams for her to wake.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:22 am

they finally drop out the portal ann losing her cat transformation falling in front on him "ow ow ow ow ow god and normally i can land these things" she feels a glare from behind her and sees Micheal she jumps back "Micheal?! oh hi there heh heh i wasn't tailing you i was just here for my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Micheal sees Ann and tilts his head, "Eh?" He shakes his head going back to Celaira, "Celaira wake up please!!" A bright light begins to shine, as a tall boy steps into view. His neck length black hair frames his bright amethyst eyes though there's a hint of a sapphire spiral shooting through his pupil. He has black ears and a tail which twitch as his demeanor changes. He unzips his black skeleton hoodie and tosses it on the ground revealing a long sleeve black shirt that hangs over a studded belt on his acid wash blue jeans. Celaira opens her eyes, gasping roughly. She sees the boy, "Who are you?" "Damen, Damen Morvainia."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 pm

the jacket lands on ann's face as she is about to get up ad she falls over micheal thinking he was trying to hurt her she punched him violently in his stomach and in his precious spot he then pulled the jacket off her face ann then notices him "oh my... AHHHHH!!!!" she immediately jumps far away from him
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 pm

He laughs watching this girl and the boy who tried to kill him. Celaira looks at the new boy Damen blushing at his laugh, she then mentally slaps herself. What am I doing?! She asks herself growling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 pm

ann then stares at the guy who celaira was staring at "who's the guy..." she then pauses " HEY you threw that jacket on my face! not that it matters any more but you did!" she beams the jacket back at him
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 pm

He catches his jacket and laughs once more, "I'm her true guardian."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

ann feels defeated she didn't hit him in the face like she expected to "pheh nothing new there now i know micheal is a cheap ass" "yeah i knew it from the start" "the minute he showed up i knew he was just a... "creeper" ann sways her tail as she watches tetsuna and tetsuya appear in front of her "took you idiots long enough"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next