The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

ann glares a tetsuya "go ahead make a move cause i'll kill you!" she beams him some random place and it hits damen again "GEH!" she trys to run but trips over a jacket " THIS DAMN JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Celaira blinks confused, "Uh...mew?" She tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 pm

ann hears foot steps behind her "please don't be damen please don't be damen please~ don't be damen" she looks around slowly " AHHH IT"S HIM AND CHEAP ASS!!!!!!!!" she gets up to run "you're not getting away that easily~!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Celaira trips Damen and laughs as he falls, She grabs Tetsuya's arm, "What'd she mean make a move?" She looks at him sweetly. Damen falls flat on his face, "AHH!" He screams rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

ann looks down at him smiling and kicks all over his sides then looks at celaira " if you are trying to break tetsuya to your will stop it this instant" "what are you jealous she's more affectionate to me than you" the ground began to quake and ann's form changed tetsuna dropped his head "scarlet devil" " TO HELL WITH THIS i don't care any more do what ever the hell you want tetsuya i have lost all meaning to assume you as my protector I hope you're happy with her cause you really screwed up big time" "you sure did tetsuya" ann cut a hole in the space rift tetsuna going in with her ann looked back with a sorrowful look "have fun you may never see me again" " ANN WAIT!" she looked away and the gate closed
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Celaira shakes her head, "Sister! I don't WANT your guardian, I was just bored. Besides he doesn't like me anyways!!" Celaira sees the shinigami code on the floor and picks it up, she then begins reading over it. "AH! I found an ultimatum! HAHA YES!" She jumps up and down happily.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

ann again realized she forgot the shinigami code and destroys the book from where ever it was
and then vanishes from the realm
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 am

Before the book is completely destroyed she writes down the ultimatum on her arm. Without thinking she turns kissing Tetsuya full on the mouth, realizing what she's doing she jumps back, "I-I'm sorry!!" She says embarrassed and runs down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 pm

as ann enters another realm she worries about celaira finding out what else had caused her to become a shinigami tetsuna gives her some water "still thinking about tetsuya?" ann takes the water and looks down again "mmm i mean well.." her face got red "so you do like tetsuya" "no i love you both but the rules of a guardian are..." tetsuna slams down the water grabbing ann "wh... what's with you?" his eyes looked like they were on fire "then screw the rules if the rules kept you from living then don't bother to live" "lets find out what he thinks about you then shall we?" he summoned tetsuya to the realm but when she saw him his face was red and he was confused she pushed tetsuna off of her dropping her head, her hair covering her eyes "heh you sure had fun didn't you? didn't waste any time as soon as i left HUH!? of course you didn't if i was misunderstanding before i don't care now you made that misunderstanding into reality" " What the hell do you know if you don't trust me then don't ever come near me!" the words brought her to shock and she began laughing "ann??" " Fine now that you crushed my heart i guess it wouldn't matter" "wait thats not what i meant" "if it wasn't then find the true answer on your own" her body once again disappeared into the space rift
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Celaira leans against the wall of the library blushing darkly, "W-what did I do that for...?" She shakes her head then looks at her arm reading. "The goddess of the Earth can be given her true power back if...if the gate with a soul is pierced and opened..."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 pm

ann finds herself at a lake a forest just behind her "been along time ann" she turned around shocked "JIN??!!" she jumped over the lake "nonono you are not aloud to leave this time you still have something i want" appeared behind her throwing her into a tree pinning her arms to the tree rubbing his hand on her cheek "this won't take too long"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Celaira blinks feeling something strange, "Wha...?" She is taken to the place where jin is holding Ann captive. She sees him standing with her sister against a tree, "Yo! It's not her your lookin for!" She yells to him.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm

jin pays no mind to celaira and kisses ann she wanted to kill jin but she couldn't move and he had used one of his feathers to paralyze her body tetsuna and tetsuya broke through the space rift and were both stopped by what they were witnessing Don't just stand there get him off of me! tetsuna summons his scythe slashing at jin and he jumps away from her now focused on tetsuna tetsuya walks up to her she looks away from him still mad about what happened "look i'm sorry about what happened i didn't mean to snap but.. "but...??" "the real person i love is you!" "and we'll express it for keeping you safe as your guardians" "but the rule?" "didn't he say that before if the rules kept you from living then don't bother to live he thrusted his thumb on the center of my chest "you should be able to move again" "thank you.. "it seems you finally found the answer" "scarlet devil huh? we'll break that curse from you don't you worry ann" she joined in with tetsuna dealing a slash to his back cutting the gate to his realm in the space rift "soon i'll be ready to fight you and i'll free this world from destruction"

Last edited by silverfox757 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Celaira walks up to jin tilting her head unafraid, "Listen here jack ass," She grabs his throat pulling him closer to her; "You touch my sister again and I will make Certain you are never a GUY AGAIN." A pale black aura begins to form around her and she growls gripping his throat tighter the aura grows stronger causing a wind to coarse around the once peaceful place. Wings rip from her back as the sound of metal being torn to pieces is heard. Damen appears in the area seeing Celaira in this strange form, "Celaira! NO!" He runs toward her holding a book under his arm, he sees Ann, Tetsuya, and Tetsuna watching this commotion. "One of you need to do something!! Or she will be DESTROYED!!!"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 pm

ann glares at damen "you don't order me" ann cuts another slash on jins back "don't bother to appear in front of me" "scarlet devil huh? it'll be fun in our final battle you better be prepared to risk your heart" "guess i have no choice" she summoned the shinigami code "all that is lost yet thou tengu still exsits be gone to the forgotten realm or shall be banished by the forbidden shinigami code axeil!!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Damen breathes a sigh of relief sitting on his knees clutching the book, "Thank goodness. That was close." As the black aura around Celaira disappears so too do her wings. She falls to the ground passing out.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

ann doesn't seem to understand "ann? aren't you worried for her?" "worried?..for who? "Oi protective guy don't ever in your life or your life to come order me to do anything for you maybe next time you'll be unfortunate and never recieve my help"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Damen stands slapping Ann across the face, "Don't you EVER tell me what NOT to do when I'm DOING MY JOB! I don't know what your problem is and frankly I DON'T care, you used to care about your sister now look at you! You're just a weak-minded scared little girl who got jealous of A GUARDIAN, she didn't mean to make you think she liked him!! She was just trying to figure out something about HER and she thought Tetsuya knew what it was, she didn't want him and she knew he didn't like her she just needed information! Information I now posses and I don't care who you are or if you can kill me. I'm keeping her alive weather she wants me to or not!"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 pm

tetsuna and tetsuya both freeze "t...that wasn't ann that was her shinigami half scarlet devil" ann's body returns back to normal form holding her face backing away slowly "wh...what just...happened" "ann wait calm down before you do anything scarlet..." "scarlet... so it was scarlet huh? she's always done that" ann begins to smile while laughing and crying "my whole life has been pain since i figured out she existed i'm sorry if she upset any of you i should probably leave now who knows maybe jin will take my heart again as long as i live scarlet will cause more pain to people who i meet thi is good bye once more celaira,tetsuna, and tetsuya" she runs into the forest slipping through the rift "ann!!!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm

He flips through the book he was holding looking for the chapter he had read before while stroking Celaira's hair. "If the soul gate is given form, it will destroy itself to save the person born to be its..agh! I can't translate the rest!!" Celaira cries out in the dream she's having, "Tetsuya, Tetsuna!! Look OUT!"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

they both jump out of the way "what happened" "oh she's dreaming idiot" "i knew that" he coughs lightly trying to play it off
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 pm

"Can either of you translate, The ancient gate guardian language?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 pm

they both stare at damen laughing "only ann can read that text even though we are her guardians only she can read it" "what ever happened to her when she became a shinigami she was able to read further in ancient language like that" "but~.." " you hit her " "she may be afraid to be around you just in case scarlet possesses her again" "yeah"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 pm

"Well the fate of the soul gate meaning Celaira and her lie in the balance. So she needs to translate this text." "Or the soul gate could just open and let Ann go back to the gods' realm." A dark female voice says laughing. "That would kill Celaira!!" "Is that such a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 pm

tetsuna and tetsuya look for the source of the voice "you are rediculous just saying ann can go back to the gods realm she already knows the price of what would happen if she were to do that" "so shut the hell up and stop saying nonsense "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next