The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

library meeting

Go down 
+2
Celaira
silverfox757
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

library meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann drags tetsuna to the castle and searches in the library on tengu's hoping to find something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 am

tetsuna follows tetsuya stopping at the scent of blood turning back spotting logan in the corner "i remember you you were at solaira" he gives logan a handkerchief and continues to run after tetsuya
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 am

Logan nods a thanks as she recieves the handkerchief. then gets up to follow them. What the heck is going on around here.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 am

Tetsuya spots ann with someone the strange person is holding her unconscious in his hands Tetsuya becomes warped with fury and summons his scythe attacking the black winged creature "Let her go now!" it drops her and disappears laughing
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 am

Logan runs in seeing Ann being dropped by a person and hearing a strangers luagh."wha what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:01 pm

tetsuya catches ann noticing her birthmark was revealed he puts his jacket on her and searches the area for traces of evidence he finds a pure jet black feather "it seems he's already begun his attack"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Logan stares at him. what?! what is he talking about whos gonna attack who? Logans head fills with questions but all she could ask was "Who?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm

tetsuna finally reaches the room where tetsuya and logan had dashed off to "so jin is back to get ann again? tetsuya looks at logan pushing his glasses back his eyes scanning her precisely "a tengu is after ann's heart it is all i can explain to you since you are not of our kind"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:42 pm

"What wait why would someone want Anns heart?" Logan asks questionably" And stop stareing at me like that. . .It creeps me out."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 pm

tetsuya snaps out of it for awhile "ann's heart has a powerful source of power that to a tengu can increase their power to max" "in other words ann needs to die for a tengu to increase both their power and lifespan"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Logan just stares at them shocked to what she just heard.(kinda like this O.O)
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm

ann wakes up in tetsuya's arms staring at him with a blank stare "who... are you?" he drops her on the floor "thats the first thing you ask when you wake up! is who are you?" tetsuya notices her eyes are clouded and not how they were before
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

"HEY" Logan yells at him"Dont drop her! You want her to get a concussion she just fell fainted!" Who drops someone who fainted!
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Celaira looks at Tetsuya and Ann. "What happened to Ann? Tetsuya?" She feels a wave of power shoot through the veil of dimensions, causing her to become dizzy.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

tetsuya glares at logan "I didn't drop her on purpose!! i thought she was playing around but she isn't her memory was locked!!" "memory locked?" ann sits up not knowing who the people surrounding her were
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 pm

"I DONT CARE IF SHE WAS PLAYING YOU DONT DROP SOMEONE ON A CONCRETE FLOOR EVER HEAR OF MANNERS!" Logan pissed off
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Celaira stumbles a bit landing on her knees in front of Ann, "Does anyone else feel that?" Her voice a pained whisper as the room spins.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Logan looks at her"um no not really why?"
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Yanmaru peaks in at the panicking girls and stares blankly at them.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm

ann stares at the girl who collapsed " a dimension gate has just been physically destroyed" tetsuya holds onto the feather using his scythe to analyze a fragment of it "there were no other traces but this feather may be the reason for her locked memory
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Celaira shakes her head trying to clear the dizziness from her thoughts, What's going on with me? She asks herself setting her forehead against the cold cement floor.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm

" Um can I say dot dot dot" Logan asks stareing at them
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm

ann reaches out taking the feather from tetsuya it began to glow and dissolved into light absorbing itself in ann's birthmark her body started to glow and the room was covered in a bright light
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Celaira lays completely on the ground hoping that the cold floor will calm the dizziness and her mind. So tired... She closes her eyes and everything fades away.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Logan turns her head away from the glowing Ann and squeezes her eyes shut tightly.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:19 pm

In the back, you can see Yanmaru, in his sunglasses, watching the events takr place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: library meeting   library meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

library meeting
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next