The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossings and bondings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

Crossings and bondings Empty
PostSubject: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Light walks around looking all over the unknown territory she has crossed. She sees and castle far out on the other side of the woods and is pondering around the place. The tree's leaves are turning beautiful reds, oranges and golden colors. A lot of tree have lost some of their leaves and as Light walks around she makes sharp crinkling sounds in the leaf covered ground.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Dreana hears the leaves cracking under someone's feet but doesn't pay much mind to it as she watches the moon from her tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Light notices the girl in a tree and takes out her staff slowing lunging into a defensive possition. "State your name!" She shouts. Haku comes into the forest and leaps behind Dreana. "Hakujou." She leaps out of the tree trying to cover up Dreana as best as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Dreana watches Haku, noticing the way she's standing in front of her. Her eyes glance up again at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm

"I ment the girl that was there before you came..."Haku sighs at the failur of covering up. "Might as well come out Dreana i failed.." Haku says Light stays in a lundge...
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Dreana jumps down patting Haku on the back, gently "It's ok thanks for the help, what is it you want?" her crimson eyes held curiosity. Her body relaxed and slightly glowing as the moon shone overhead.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 pm

"I've heard something from someone that you know about someone i'm looking for with the name of Urielath." Light states.Haku glares over at Dreana in curiosity of what the mysterious girl had just said.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Dreana nods, "I know him, what do you want from him?" her body tenses a bit. She senses Haku behind her,a smile crosses her lips, as a fang appears.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Light hold her staff out ready to attack. "So your protective over him?" She says slyly and kinda cocky like.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Dreana hisses lightly, "He helped me out so i owe him back." An ice shard appears in her hand, her wings spreading slightly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Light ducks from her attack and she mummbles latin to herself and a blue light shines from her staff as she attacks with fire back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Celaira grabs the ice shard kicking her back, "ENOUGH!"
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Yanmaru runs over after hearing all of the commotion and yells, "What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Celaira watches Dreana out of the corner of her eye, "Big brother! She attacked Light!"
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Light gets down on one knee and scowls a the girl.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Yanmaru looks at both of them furiously, "What ever happened here it is definitely not worth killing eachother over!"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Dreana stands flexing her wrist, "I did not attack her, she was in a posture of attacking me!" she steps back. Her eyes glance at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Celaira growls, "She wasn't making a move though now was she?"
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm

"Lies! i was only getting ready for what was coming at me! u attacked first i was only defending myself."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

"I was armed because i thought you were gonna attack me!" she steps back again. Her eyes glancing around, her wings flexing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 pm

A sword appears in Celaira's hand and she twirls it, loving the sound of metal slicing the air.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Yanmaru looks at the girls and talks smoothly and warmly, "Everyone just calm down and sheath your weapons."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Dreana steps back, stretching her wings, not wanting do start a fight. "Time to go again" her glances at Celaira. The ice shard disappearing from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Yamaru looks over at Dreana and points to her, "Stop right there, you aren't going anywhere. Now come here."
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Celaira steps back and sheaths the blade calmly standing beside her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossings and bondings
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: The Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: