The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossings and bondings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

Crossings and bondings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light walks around looking all over the unknown territory she has crossed. She sees and castle far out on the other side of the woods and is pondering around the place. The tree's leaves are turning beautiful reds, oranges and golden colors. A lot of tree have lost some of their leaves and as Light walks around she makes sharp crinkling sounds in the leaf covered ground.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

She sighs, "Like, like." Her wings spread around her as the moon glistened overhead. "Which could get me in trouble with you dear sister."
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:17 pm

"You're right sweetheart it could." She looks at her growling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Yanmaru stares at them both puzzled, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 pm

"Here's the best way I can put this, SHE WANTS YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Dreana steps back spreading her wings "i should go now."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Light sighs and climbs out of the tree. "so she really is a fool..." she whispers to herself and sighs again. "Shall leave too then now that i know what i wanted to know. buh-buh everyone." Light waves to everyone one, holds her staff up and dissipears.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Dreana sighs this time deciding not to leave, her wings close as she leans against a tree. "Well cats outta the bag, o well wonder what'll happen now." she whispers gently, her eyes searching the quiet forest.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 pm

"So i take it this crush thing is wut stood between u n' the neko girl. this is almost scandulous you ever think he might already have a lover. oh and no offence tak4n for earlier." Haku slyly glares a Dreana slidind herself around from one side of the tree to next to Dreana.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Dreana bows her head, her hair covering her face, "Sorry about that Haku, and i just said what he wanted me to say. To be honest i'm not sure what that girl wanted, Sorry if i offended you, my bad." She glances up smiling sweetly hope Haku doesn't hate her.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 pm

"I don't hate you" Haku says readind Dreana's thoughts. " but i dought you 'just said' that cause you thought that's what he wanted to hear." She smiles at what she trys to hide. poor girl unknown to my ablities...
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Dreana smiles, feeling happy to have a friend, "Its true and i think that girl wanted something from him." Her crimson eyes soften as she looks into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Haku giggles at Dreana's false beliefs. But false beliefs always give a drive to people so i shouldn't blurt that. I shall let her go for the day. Haku looks at the sky with Dreana.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:58 pm

"What false beliefs?" she glances at Haku, her crimson eyes asking the same question. Her wings spreading behind her as she sits in front of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

that's for me to know you to find out my dear
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Dreana pokes Haku, a frown on her face. "Why though you know something that i'm missing, help me out here." A smile crosses her lips and it reaches her eyes, cocking her head to one side she waits for the response.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 pm

"I'm sorry to break it to you but i'm with the crowd and i heard u weren't the gold and gold has told me a few things. it's like the military. an officer of higher ranking told me and told me to keep it shut from you." Haku smiles slyly and trots off in circles.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Yanmaru walks in and waves to the two, "Hello ladies. Any chance you know where Light is?"
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:39 pm

"not exactly but i do keep tabs on her if u want me to get her i will." Haku says with a smile troting over to Yanmaru.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Cleiara follows in after her brother hugging Haku. "Haku!" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Yanmaru smiles brightly and hugs Haku, "Yes. It would be lovely if you could get her for me."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Haku starts blushing from the hugs. "i shall go and bring her back asap." Haku says trying to shake off her odd feelings. Haku runs and vanishes off in the woods to look for Light. Light apears in a tree behind everyone after Haku vanishes and giggles trying to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Dreana jumps in a tree, her mind spinning with the information of what Haku just said.
Back to top Go down
Urielath
The Black Angel
Urielath

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:53 pm

"Light, I see you up there. Please come here for a second. Haku you come here too. And Dreana. All of you stand in a line in front of me." He stands and waits for them.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Celaira blinks confused by all this she sits by her big brother's leg looking up at him with curiosity. I wonder what he's doin.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Dreana sighs jumping down from the tree, standing in front of Yanmaru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossings and bondings   Crossings and bondings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossings and bondings
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: The Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: