The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 am

Dreana sits in a desk waiting for the teacher to arrive as the other students gossip and talk. She closed her eyes against the many voices as she closes the book she was reading. Not many people talked to her which didn't bug her much as their voices faded away her mind entering a dream. She could sense her brother looking at her but didn't really care as her mind brought her to a forest. no i can't..have this dream...now her mind brings her back to the class with a jolt. "Stupid dream i don't even know what it means" she whispers as her brother Max watched her his eyes holding worry. The kids kept talking as they waited for their teacher to arrive gonna be a long day Drea sighs as she looks out the window. Max sighs knowing his sis is fine and begins to draw on a blank piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Max looks up again seeing his sis staring out the window her eyes blank and tired. He looked back down at his picture and see's Drea's face in pain and covered in blood. He flinches seeming to remember he can sometimes enter her dreams, he wonders if she's had a recent dream's of torture. He looked at the door really wanting the teacher to arrive so the class could begin and his wouldn't draw again, his painting's sometimes scared him.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Drea's mind begins to wonder again as she stares out the window her classmates voices going in and out of focus, the book she was reading seeming to pull her inside it. No! her mind shouts as she once again returns to the classroom with a jolt. The teacher still not there she stretches her tense muscles wonder where the teacher was.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Max looks over, "You ok?" his eyes and voice holding worry. He stands sitting i the seat in front of her. He notices her blank expression and her quivering body, he pulls her chin up.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Drea flinches, looking into her brother's eyes and relaxing. "Yeah just...fine" she tries to smile but can't as she tries to get a hold of her quivering body,she kisses his cheek and stands walking out of the room into the empty hallway.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 pm

His eyes follow, he stands following her out. "You sure? I saw you flinch" he walks beside her seeing her body relax as she walked. He hugs her tightly and resumes walking beside her.

Last edited by Max on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 pm

She smiles giving him a hug back, "Yes i'm alright little brother don't worry so much." she looks out the window. She begins to hum as they walk the empty halls.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm

He nods humming along with her as they walk. He feels happy and safe with his big sister around, "Alright then you know you can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

She nods, and stops looking at her brother "Yes i know i can that's why i'm glad i found you and we enrolled here together if not i woulda gone crazy by now." She smiles kissing her brother's cheek again and walks learning the school grounds as they went.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 pm

He smiles following his sister,"That's gonna be normal now isn't it?" his eyes glance around the many corridors. As he wonders if the teacher has arrived yet.

Last edited by Max on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

She smiles, "Yeah if you don't mind me doing that." They start to head toward the science classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm

He smiles, hugging his sister then leads her toward the science classrooms. "No i'm cool with it, do you mind me hugging you?" his eyes look out the window then back at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am

She giggles,"No i'm fine with that, do you think we should head back?" she glances back as they keep walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 am

He glances back also not wanting to get in trouble, "Yeah lets go." He gently takes his sister's hand and turns walking back toward the reading classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am

Dreana smiles following her younger brother quietly. They soon reach their classroom and enter,no one seeming to notice they had left. They sigh sitting in their desks waiting for their teacher to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Gonna be a long day his mind whispers as they wait for their teacher to arrive, his sister begins to hum quietly. His wondering mind starts to show images that his hand begins to draw on a sheet of paper, he looks down shocked at what he saw. "What...the..heck?" he says almost in a whisper as he stares at the paper.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Drea looks over not seeing what her brother was so freaked about, until she saw the paintings. What she saw was a deep forest with mist covering it, a girl and boy running away from a thick black shadow-like creature. She also saw her and Max pinned to a tree their bodies bleeding, "What...is this..." Drea asks her mind reeling.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 am

Max started at it no longer able to speak as the painting seemed to drag him into it. His mind began to cloud as he grabbed Drea's hand forcing him to stay.No! i won't his mind yelled as a figure entered the room. Everyone was still and quiet, they quickly took their seats.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm

The man looks at each student his eyes holding curiosity, "Good day everyone my name is Mr. Joseph Robinson sorry i was late." He takes his seat as his eyes glance at Max, "Are you alright son?" his voice full of worry as he notices he's holding a girls hand very tightly.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Max flinches rubbing Drea's hand with his thumb quickly and letting go, "Yes sir i'm fine" his voice shakes a bit as he tries to relax. He see's Drea's eyes watching his every movement he knows she worried but he watches the teacher as he begins writing something on the board.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Drea sighs quietly, looking at the board, "Alright then now since i'm late were going to copy what i put on the board." The kids sigh and start writing what Mr. Robinson wrote on the board, Drea watches her brother as she writes her mind trying to comprehend what she saw on the piece of paper. Very...weird...wonder what it all..means her mind whispers.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Max copies what is on the board his body seeming to move mechanically as his mind spins with questions. what...does it all mean his mind whispers as he tries not to think of the images that lay next to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Drea begins to wish the class was over as her head began to hurt while her hand continued to write what Mr. Robinson wrote on the board. The class was quiet, attentive as the class went on in a peaceful silence.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 am

The class was really beginning to bore Max as he looked out the window his mind going into a dream-like state.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 am

Drea copies what's on the board without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Class  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Reading classes-
Jump to: