The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

First Class  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Class    First Class  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Dreana sits in a desk waiting for the teacher to arrive as the other students gossip and talk. She closed her eyes against the many voices as she closes the book she was reading. Not many people talked to her which didn't bug her much as their voices faded away her mind entering a dream. She could sense her brother looking at her but didn't really care as her mind brought her to a forest. no i can't..have this dream...now her mind brings her back to the class with a jolt. "Stupid dream i don't even know what it means" she whispers as her brother Max watched her his eyes holding worry. The kids kept talking as they waited for their teacher to arrive gonna be a long day Drea sighs as she looks out the window. Max sighs knowing his sis is fine and begins to draw on a blank piece of paper.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

He peeks a glance at his sis his mind wondering.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Drea sighs, raising her hand she asks "May i be excused please?" Mr. Robinson nods. She stands glancing at her brother before she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Max's jaw tightens as he watches his sister leaves the room, he sighs looking out the window wondering where she was headed off to.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Dreana smiles a bit but it soon turns into a frown her eyes become heavy as her mind begins to cloud. damn... her mind blurs and she falls to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class    First Class  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Reading classes-
Jump to: