The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange events

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Dreana sits on the counter eating a apple she had found on a table. She looked around feeling as though someone was watching her, very odd... her mind said as she began to hum a lullaby. The castle felt alien when no one else was there and it made Drea feel very very uncomfortable. Her brother was out which didn't calm her nerves she knew something was up but couldn't put it into words, she really missed her friends.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 am

Margret stands in the doorway of the kitchen, not knowing who was there, but suddenly Margret spots a girl on the counter and she decides to proceed forward to introduce herself, Margret steps forward and holds out her hand to Drea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmail.com
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 am

Drea looks over recognizing Margret and takes her hand,"Hey what are you doing here?" She throws the apple away as her eyes flash crimson. She backed away a bit uncomfortable now that she was here, but she would smile acting friendly toward the girl she hated with all her might. She would spot the moon glowing overhead and smile as her eyes glance back at Margret daring her to attack.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Margret says, "I'm just here to visit you, I was lonely and I needed somebody to talk to and then I thought we could talk for a while.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Dreana would hiss ever so slightly as her patience wears then. "Please just go i'm not in the mood for your visit today." She walk past Margret, her muscles tensing as she passed. She stooped at the door and looked back saying nothing she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Celaira would walk into the kitchen her bright green eyes gentle and yet seeming to hide something. She would walk past the two girls as if nothing were going on grabbing a bowl and a box of cereal. She would grab the milk as well as a spoon pouring the cereal and milk into the bowl yawning. She would turn around finally noticing the girls, "Oh!" She would say her mouth full of cereal. "I'm sorry I'm interrupting something..." She would smile awkwardly as she watches the raven haired girl walk out.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
Margret

Margret

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Suddenly, Margret finally goes back to the town to appologize to Dreana, Margret says she is forever in Dreana's debt, and that she will never attack Dreana again as long as she lives or Margret will die and be sent to hell where Satin lives. Margret leaves the kitchen, never to return there. If Margret does return there, she will try to kill herself and never bother Dreana again.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Dreana watches her leave as her head would begin to hurt, she sighs walking back into the kitchen and seeing the girl who walked past them earlier. "Who are you?" she would ask her crimson eyes gently yet guarded. She'd sit on the counter again watching the girl curiously now.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Margret turns around, seeing both Dreana and Celaira, Margret walks toward them and starts asking them a million questions about their past. Margret is so interested in both of their back stories, that she starts telling her own back story to Dreana and Celaira. Margret does not want to fight either Dreana or Celaira, seeing how she can't win against them in a fight, she can only die trying, Margret can only die to extinction if she fight them now or ever.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Dreana flinches turning her once gentle crimson eyes toward Margret, she'd sigh raising a hand to silence her questions. She would look toward the girl from earlier unsure if she would answer that question she'd asked. She'd bow her head a bit showing the girl respect and kindness.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Celaira would tilt her head at both the girl curtsying to them both, "Celaira Kana, and you are?" She would stand straight as she asks smiling warmly to them. Suddenly she would remember that she was holding an empty bowl of cereal and turn toward the sink to wash it listening for their replies while she scrubbed the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:27 pm

"Dreana Silverwing this one over here can say her name." She would smile knowing that their could be a friendship here and she wanted one so bad. She would kick her legs back and forth as her stomach growled as she blushed. She would jump down from the counter searching for food in the cabinet's.

Last edited by Dreana on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Margret says, "Did you jus silence me? I'll show you what it's like to silence somebody." Margre again attacks Dreana, but doesn't apologize this time. Margret just laughs at Dreana's pain and punches her. Margret decides to leave before it really gets ugly.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Celaira would grab Margret's arm, her eyes full of anger at the stupidity of the girl. "You know its rude to attack someone who was allowing someone else to speak." She would say in a fake gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Dreana would smile at Celaira, "I thank you" She would face Margret her eyes now showing anger mixed with hatred. She would turn her back looking for food as her stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Celaira would smile warmly at Dreana still holding Margret's arm tightly, "Its no problem." She would yawn once more tired from staying up to watch over her brother's home the night before but still unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Dreana would turn giving up and finding food and smile warmly at Celaria, "If i may ask why are you so tired?" Her eyes would be kind as she asked the question her mind wondering a bit as her stomach growled once more.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:50 pm

"I've been protecting this house from invaders all night it's my brother's home, but he's away on vacation." She would say yawning again. "I cant sleep though because, I keep having terrifying nightmares." She would look at the ground saddened by something.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:58 pm

ann bursts through the ground shaking off the ash she seemed to tunnel through tetsuna holding on to her tail as they sat down ann stomped tetsuna's face down "YOU LOOKED DIDN'T YOU!!??" he looked away "it was right there it was hard not to look" she continued to beat him not noticing celaira
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Dreana would flinch stepping forward resting a hand on Celaria's shoulder, "If you wish to i am very good at helping others with their problems." She would smile gently wanting to help her out anyway she could.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Celaira would blink completely confused and shocked out of being tired, "Uhm Ann what are you doing?" She would ask shaking her head. Her eyes would close and she would fall backward finally in sleep.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm

ann sat on top on tetsuna as if he were a chair holding her hand up as if to give an order "i am vacationing from Astelle academy and this commoner who i just happened to find i dragged along with me he just screwed up my spell on finding you which is why we came from the ground" "commoner eh?" he flipped ann off of him pinning her down and looking back at celaira she kicked him off and then noticed she had fallen asleep "oh great"

Last edited by silverfox757 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Dreana would glance over looking at the girl curiously. "Hello" she would smile as her stomach growls again. She would look at the man with her and cock her head looking at them with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:17 pm

ann stands up a little ticked that celaira had fallen asleep she summoned a huge jug of ice cold water dumping it on her "that'll teach you to fall asleep while i'm talking to you!"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:21 pm

She would sit up screaming and throwing an ice cube at her, "I haven't slept in three days Ann!" She would yell rubbing her head and yawning again. Come to me... she would hear the words echoing through her mind. "Wha...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Kitchen-
Jump to: