The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange events

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

Strange events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dreana sits on the counter eating a apple she had found on a table. She looked around feeling as though someone was watching her, very odd... her mind said as she began to hum a lullaby. The castle felt alien when no one else was there and it made Drea feel very very uncomfortable. Her brother was out which didn't calm her nerves she knew something was up but couldn't put it into words, she really missed her friends.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Dreana would watch her mind spinning a bit as she grabbed the counter for support. She herself had not slept well the night before and now her mind was deciding to shut down which didn't make her very happy at all. She watched the new girl with curiosity, as the moon glistened overhead. She looked over at Celaria wondering what was wrong, "You ok?" she would ask worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 pm

She would shake her head putting her hand on her forehead, "Yeah I think so..." She would say unsure as everything begins to spin. Come to me, Celaira.... She would hear the words again leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Dreana would walk toward her placing a hand on her shoulder, then removing it. "Who's calling you Celaria?" she would ask her voice filled with worry and concern.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm

ann's rage exploded in her "SO U DIDN'T SLEEP YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE BEIN TRAPPED IN THE BOYS DORM FOR 4 WEEKS" "she had a fever for 3 months" "THAT and well my powers need a few hours to fully recover"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:39 pm

"I-I don't know..." She would say as her vision begins to fade in and out. She would try to stand but fall back against the counter unable to stand on her own. "Wha-what's happening...?" she would ask once again falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Dreana would kneel once again placing a hand on Celaria's shoulder, then removing it. "What's going on here..." She would ask as her own head began to spin. The room would go in and out of focus as her body felt ice cold.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Ann stared at both dreana and celaira "did u guys drink or something? cause it looks like you are having one bad hangover" tetsuna nudged ann a bit "it may be something that they are sensing" she thought about it "yeah i guess"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Dreana blinks trying to stay awake but is finding difficult as the seconds tick by, she tries to stand but her knees would buckle. what's..going on her mind would ask as her head spun an image appearing but is was all unfocused all she could tell was that is was a guy and that scared her a bit.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

ann gets irritated by the fact there was no reply and began to walk away without a care tetsuna grabbed her arm and pulled her back as a blue rose pattern appeared on the floor "what the how come i didn't sense that at all?" a male figure appeared looking exactly like tetsuna then the pattern vanished ann pushed tetsuna back and whacked tetsuya on the head "TETSUYA YOU ASS! you don't need a flashy entrance just to appear here gosh!" he grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently "i can make my appearance friggin flashy when ever i want too!"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Dreana would stand forcing her legs to move as her head spun, she would look back wondering if Celaria would be alright. She walked out but could only make it to the staircase railing before a pressure so intense knocked her on her knees.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:48 pm

ann turned noticing that dreana had disappeared but hadn't gotten far she looked around finally spotting her on the ground "hey are you okay? you really look like you had a bad hangover i got a spell for hang overs since tetsuya's dumb ass gets drunk every night" "HEY!!??" she giggled as she focused on dreana
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Dreana stands again ignoring the ringing in her ears as she turns to ann. She would smile all color drained form her face and body a empty shell, "It's not a hangover..somethings happening to me and Celaria.." she would say her mind going in and out. The pressure came again as the image of a man passed through her mind once more.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 am

Celaira would stand leaning against the counter for support, she would slowly begin to move. As she moved from the room she would grab the door frame to hold herself up. She would begin to gasp as if her body were going to convulse in fits of pain she would fall to the floor in front of Tetsuya her eyes closed. You're loosing yourself to me once again little on only this time your dear brother isn't here to protect you.She would hear the voice echo through her mind as she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 am

Dreana would gasp in pain as her mind pulled her under, the image of a man holding out his hand to her would for some reason make her smile. "long time no see how i've missed you.." the man's voice would say as she looked at him. her body seemed empty as his hand touched her shoulder would she flinch away the image changing as wounds appeared.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am

Ann backed away from dreana confused "this is just weird all i wanted was a peaceful vacation from the worst 2nd quarter of my life and..." she trips over celaira's unconscious body knocking into tetsuya's head "ow i think i hit the hardest floor in my life" "that was my head you IDIOT!!" she completely ignored tetsuya and was more concerned about celaira "hey wake up..... imma dump scorching hot water this time!" she motioned for tetsuna to say the spell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange events   Strange events - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Kitchen-
Jump to: