The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Example of a para writer's Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Example of a para writer's Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Example of a para writer's Role Play   Example of a para writer's Role Play I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:34 pm

A friend of mine as well as myself were Role Playing on a different site. There was more before but Reed didn't want to continue because of more and more people joining in on the play so we started from the post below.

Me:
"I haven't seen you in a while and I was wondering what you've been up to." Her voice would get quieter the longer she looked at him. She would tear her attention away from him momentarily to listen to the echoing sounds of footsteps in the distance, "Reed, I hear someone approaching." She would whisper, She would stand silently as she leaned against the tree watching the horizon for any other people. Another gentle breeze would come blowing her hair back behind her shoulders. She would close her eyes enjoying they feel of the breeze during this warm day.

Reed:
Reed would listen to the sounds and change his opinion it seems to him that the sound was made by a nearby animal completely oblivious to their presence a small timber wolf would stagger into the small clearing that Reed called his home "its a wounded wolf he said standing up walking rather quickly to the other side of the clearing he would kneel by the wolf his eyes scanning the bones that were broken there was nothing he could do he only saw a few specks of blood nothing to serious "heal him?"

Me:
Celaira would walk over to the battered animal kneeling down beside it. Her eyes would scan the creature looking for a place to start the spell, "Heal." She would whisper holding her hand above the creature's chest knowing that the effect would travel through its veins reaching all injuries though not healing them fully as she was not an advanced healer. She would pull her hand back sighing with exhaustion from preforming the heal. "You can probably tell I don't do that often." She would look at Reed a smirk on her face.

Reed:
Reed would smile to her happy the wolf was able to walk upon its paws once again smiling he looked to her as the wolf took a bounding leap into her lap Reed would laugh as he saw it coming the look in the wolfs eyes was enough to tell that the wolf had found a master whether she accepted it or not he laughed knowing how the wolf had felt he himself has spent much time in the form of a wolf the wolfs black coat Reed seemed to envy his eyes glistened at the though of having the form himself "it has worked though the wolf may need time to rest..." he said thinking about the powers that coursed through his younger friend although she has not realized the power she has yet Yoru Reeds brother would be able to provoke her magic from the veins of her heritage.

Me:
Celaira would fall back at the wolf's leap staring into is deep navy blue eyes that seemed to have a slight starry appearance to the back of the iris. She would stroke its fur trying to coax it into sleep she would begin to hum her voice low in the wolf's ear. She would then smile at her elder friend's laughter enjoying its melodious sound, she would close her eyes listening to every sound around her but nothing compared to that noise and she would never forget it. She would continue to stroke her newly found wolf friend's fur as well as hum quietly as she listened to the forest around her. She would feel the wolf's gentle breathing as it fell into a deep slumber. "I wonder what did that to him." She would say her thought aloud her green eyes opening sadness emanating from them. She would look up at the light blue sky as clouds floated overhead sending cascading shadows across the ground as they passed below the sun.

Reed:
Reed would hear the hum from her musical voice what a pretty melody he would think to himself hoping that maybe the wolf and her would become beast tamer and beast he remembered a person from his youth one who tamed many wolves at once the black hair and crimson eyes the battle armor shining in the sunlight as his vision took complete control the man stood before him in full battle armor only missing a helmet that was carried in the mans hand his black hair cropped short his piercing blood colored eyes would stare right through him "Reed i have to go stand aside the man would bellow from his deep throaty voice Reed's hair was a dirty blond at this point in his life he changed it very often as a kid sometimes it reflected his mood "kaji will be most upset with you, you cannot leave" he shouted at the man though the man pushed passed Reed and onward to his horse mounting up he would soon be out of view the scene would end as Reed found himself waking up the melody must have put him to sleep he was embarrassed he had left her sitting there alone and night seemed to be creeping upon the sky at a rapid pace as twilight burnt out.

Me:
Celaira would look at Reed tilting her head to one side, her eyes were finally calm searching his. "Are you alright? You seemed to be having a bad dream." She would continue to stroke the wolf's fur as it was still asleep. In the distance she would hear the sound of howls and whines coming toward them. A worried look would make her features appear younger as she gently slid the wolf from her lap careful not to wake him, she would look at Reed and then take off in a run toward the sounds her hair whipping back behind her as she ran. She needed to see what was hurting the wolves she needed to know it could be stopped. As she ran an uprooted tree sprang into her vision. She would attempt to jump it but then fall scraping her leg and arm badly. She would ignore the sting pain and the blood that would stain her outfit and continue to run.

Reed:
Reed would watch her swift movements as she took off into the woods he stood up and brushed off his garb cracking his neck and then his fingers he would grit his teeth as the feeling of his trans always made him queasy Reed's back would force him onto his hands and knees his bones would begin to shrink some would seem to disappear altogether and even some would grow the bones structure was not his own but would be familiar to his friend his ears reshaped themselves into a fine point on each ear his head began to shape into a pointed snout fur would start growing all over reeds body and before any real time would pass he was no longer in his human "skin" instead standing there with yellow eyes that allowed him to see in the dark. he took off after his friend.

Me:
Celaira would continue running as she reached the sounds of the endangered wolves. She would stop a short distance away looking in the trees she would see a large silhouette that appeared to be a bear but quite a bit larger. Her eyes would adjust to the darkness of this particular night giving them a lightly florescent glow. She would now be able to see the creature in perfect clarity. It's large body was covered in a dark black fur with long pointed yellow teeth coming down from the top of its jaws over its chin. It would possess a snout like that of a dog but wider, it would stand on its hind legs as if a human though the legs were that of a dog. It would have five fingered hands that looked as if they were paws, its ears would be pointed like that of a dog on the top of the beast's head. Its eyes would be pure white like that of a full moon as it turned smelling the air. She would notice that there were wolves laying battered all across the ground at the beasts feet, she would hear what seemed like the sound of a bark which caused her to look up. The beast would be looking in her direction its full mouth of teeth bared while it licked its chops. She would take a few steps back trying to be quiet but would fail due to stepping on a branch and it breaking. The beast would lunge for her causing her to fall back shaking in fear.

Reed:
would bound toward the monstrous creature Reed would force his claws to grow to three times the size of a normal Wolf's claws and as his back legs tightened preparing for a jump attack he would watch his friend fall backwards his eyes narrowed at the sight his upper lips flared baring his fanged maw a snarl just barely escaped his mouth as he lept turning his body slightly in the air allowing him to ricochet off a tree his paws would connect with the monsters stomech knocking it backwards he turned to look to his female companion the look meant get back and it was not a plea it was a full on demand from an alpha male

Me:
Celaira would see Reed's wolf form, which would calm her slightly. She would back away slowly attempting to get behind a tree watching cautiously as the beast would approach her friend. The beast would rear up bashing Reed with its gigantic paw as it yowls in pain it would slink forward ready for the fight that was about to ensue. The night would become colder for an unknown reason to Celaira and instinctively she would stand stepping completely out of the beast's view. 'What do I do?' She would think to herself as she would shiver at the new found temperature drop. She would close her eyes trying to reason out a way to stop the beast without Reed getting hurt. A flash back would come to her of a time before she had known the man she now wished she could protect a time of great sorrow. The wind would blow loudly against the wooden structure she called home making it creek and whine as claps of thunder would sound in the distance. Lightning would flash and rain would fall as a smaller version of her coward in the corner. Her eyes would be closed and her body shaking, as she would begin to smell smoke. She would open her eyes and a fire would be erupting around her...Celaira would open her eyes to the present day being called back by the beasts roar she would turn and watch the fight once more.

Reed:
would watch the beasts movements slowly keeping tabs on its movements his eyes would scan the area feeling his instincts kick in his blood thirst raging in his body he could feel his fangs grow without command from inu himself his eyes would widen the beast was no match for his power Reed began to change skin without warning another of his forms took over instantly without a morph time he was free to attack his form was no longer small and limited a reptile skin would now cover reeds body sharp dagger like swords would be able to rip through any flesh the light of the moon would show all that was insight to see Reeds fury form a raptor of vicious strength before the beast could retaliate Reed jumped and attacked though he was attacking blindly the beast would raise a maw and strike him down knocking him into a tree Reed was seeing only red and the pain from the tree was nothing he would stand up and circle the pray waiting smartly for the next time to attack

Me:
Celaira would hear the sound of a tree moaning as its hit. She would turn seeing Reed's new form. She would watch carefully scanning the area around her as well as the area around the beast searching for an opening for Reed. She would notice that the beast's leg was injured probably from one of the slain wolves. Her body would quiver as she wished she could tell Reed. She would close her eyes calming her fear and stepping out from behind the tree. As she would step out she would hear the beast roar and lunge but her body would be unmoving. Her eyes would open seeing the beast only a few inches from her form. She would smile at the creature her mind would be completely clear of fear or worry. She would raise one of her hands slightly and whisper, "Burn." A small fire would catch the beast's injured leg as she would attempt to signal Reed.

Reed:
would see the smaller girl he knew not whatshe was but seeing her hand and the fire start he knew she was hazerdous to him his body shivered and rippled as his muccles tightend as he jumped up and then off the tree that his back had just been crushed upon he would launch himself once again his teeth aiming for the beast throat the beast was distracted with the puny human his teeth would sink into its flesh blood flying about as he claws delved into the beasts chest hooking into the internal area of its anatomy Reed would rip his head back taking the beast throat out as he did so he began to tear at all the internal organs ripping the beast limb from limb Reed was unaware now of the girl behind him in his fury mode he would not know her as friend only target if she made no sudden movements she would be fine after all he is a beast and can be tamed even the most blood thirsty of beasts

Me:
Celaira would freeze feeling the power that would be emanating from the man she once called friend. She would slow her breath to a very shallow pace. She would look at Reed carefully being sure not to move. The blood that would be coming wildly out of the beast which would splatter on her face and clothes. She would clamp her mouth closed to keep from crying out in fear. She would feel eyes on her but she wouldn't move to see where they were.

Reed:
would tear through the flesh it felt amazing to be back in primal mode the adrenaline coursing and pumping through his veins surge after surge of power his nostrils flare as he the smell of blood would taint the air the smell of burnt flesh would mix giving a toxic smell to the air his scaled skin would start to change back to the soft human skin all his features would change into the normal human skin as his trans ended he would then slump over unconcious almost lifeless the only sign of life would be the slow constant breath

Me:
Celaira would run over to Reed her bright green eyes full of fear. She would raise her hand toward him. "Heal." She would whisper her voice quivering with sadness. If it didn't work she didn't know what she would do to save her friend. All she knew is that she would give all of her magic to make sure that Reed was ok. She would sit beside his unmoving form. Slowly the amount of blood she'd lost would begin to get to her making everything around her spin and the world around her would begin to fade into nothingness.

Reed:
would see nothing but darkness another sight would come to him light and color would fill in slowly giving life to a scene of beauty it was of the future but not to far into the future Yoru would stand on a battle field his shimmering robes would now be dirtied and soiled his staff that hung loosley on his back was now in hand a light aura surrounded him that shone through the the darkness that the red sky and war zone trees were scarce and clouds were black the sky red as blood his aura shown like a beacon too any and all who was aligned in the great war if looked down on from afar the side that yoru stood for was made up of winged twilight, elves,cloud spinner, and beast masters the opposing side was made up of the many stronger races the shadow walkers the undead,humunculus's giants, dwarfs,and many more something was off about the sides it did not seem right yoru's aura would change into whip like tentacles fighting off groups of mobs all at once his aura would pass through allies giving a big area for healing and resting yoru was almost in full aura form his eyes were silver discs Flare his pet pheonix was on the other side of the area in Guardian Pheonix form taking out huge scored of mobs trying to save any who coud escape this seemed like the final frontier and the light side was loosing horribly if it were not for yoru there would be no chance the elves were far off in the corner field keeping the mobs from advancing the cloud spinners were not faring well Yoru needed charging and knew not when his magic would fail him "auric chain casting" he yelled raising his staff a beacon of light would fire from his staff into the air all the elves in the area would stop in there tracks and summon astreal energy as the light decended on the field all the elves were surrounded by a light aura allowing yoru to give them chain casting the sky began to morph into night stars would blink and shine and race across the sky bringing forth the heaven to the earth if the magic was not controlled it would end up in a wasteland of nothing Celaira would be enveloped in a white aura a voice would tell her she is needed, the aura would pull her into his visoin and into the future

Me:
Celaira's eyes would flutter open seeing that she is lain across a battle field. "Where am I?" She would ask herself as she would stand. She would stand her once white school uniform now tattered and torn would seem to be in shreds on her arms and at the hem of the skirt. Her eyes would scan the feild seeing the battle that is ensuing. She would notice the bright aura that lead back to Yoru. Her eyes would fall on him and she would walk toward him curtsying. Her dark brown hair would fall into her face as she would raise herself to look him in the eye. "I was called, but what can I do?" She would ask in a hesitant voice.

Reed:
Yoru would look to the girl and open his mouth a faint voice would come from somewhere just not from his mouth "i wanted you to see this" as his last word rang clear a dark presence could be felt as the opposing army backed away a cloud of black would appear in the now cleared area the opposing armies forces would create a circle and watch eagerly they could tell that gore was to ensue a darkened shadow appeared in the center a man and many dark silhouettes of wolves giant wolves "inu" said yoru in greeting of an old acquaintance inu's black armor was polished and not even dented from battle there was no blood upon him it seems he has not fought yet "my superiors have stopped me from fighting until this moment" boomed inu the plan of the enemy was to wear yoru down to nothing running his mana low and his aura sapped "you coward" yoru paused and closed his eyes pain flashed over his face and he fell to his knees the wolves presences was sapping what was left of yoru's mana and aura inu walked up to him raising a curved steel blade the blade hung in the air for a dreadful moment with yoru in one knee gasping even he knew that the end was close a tear would fall and solidify the tear and the sword would fall simultaneously yoru's life would end and in a blink of an eye the war began if any one would look onto yoru they would see a bloody mess and a headless body no one would notice nor care before Celaira could do anything she was warped back into her own time the bond between Reed and Yoru was broken.

Me:
Celaira would wake from the transfer gasping for breath a cold sweat dripping down her skin "Yoru!" She would scream grabbing her own heart as if it had almost stopped beating along with Reed's brother's. She would curl up in a ball remembering that it was the future but not sure if it still may have happened. Her eyes would fall upon Reed's still unconscious form. A single tear drop would fall from the corner of her eye. Her once green irises would turn silver like the pale light of a full moon as the sorrow took hold of her. Though it may have only been a glimpse of the future that war and the witnessing of a friend's brother falling at the hand of another while she was helpless to save them would haunt her for the rest of her days. Until the time she would be able to right that wrong she would never forget.

Reed:
Reed would be shaking in his sleep a few beasds of what seemed to be sweat would drip from his brow his dark brown hair would be ever changing his eyes were now blue a soft color reflecting his inner tumoil he had a feeling he had lost a part of him while he was asleep but something was just not right about it all he woke with the shakes his paled skin now quivering and jerking about "did something happen?" ine asked it would seem he had no idea anything had happened besides him passing oiut inu searched his mind for the connectoin that linked him to his brother Yoru he for some reason could not find said bond instead the connectoin felt hollow as if something should be there but is not he could feelo his brother but not in the usual way he turned to his friend "what happened?" he was more then demanding the informatoin from her he knew this was mana connected and since she was a being of magic she would know what was going on he was scared his brother might of died the connectoiun was scaring him by now looking deep into his friends eye he would await the responce he so craved.

Me:
Celaira would look at Reed sadly a solitary tear rolling down her cheek. "I was pulled into another time, I believe the not so distant future...and in that future your brother Inu killed Yoru. There was nothing I could do to save him...I'm sorry...." She would look away from him unable to meet his eyes her long brown hair would fall over her face casting light shadows over her form. She would begin to shake trying to hold in the sobs that were deep within her chest. "I'm so sorry Reed..."

Reed:
Reed would look to her his eyes as piercing as a light shone through a bottomless pit "you should not be sorry yoru is very powerful and showed you this so you could fix what has gone horribly wrong and in any case you should not apologize for something that has not happened yet the future is a tricky thing but it can be warped and reshaped its a lot to handle but obviously yoru thinks that you can handle it you may have to leave my side for sometime to train with him he will most likely be preparing you for this future that is needing to be altered" he said his dirt covered hand would reach to her face and force her to look him in his eyes "a fire never dies until the last ember smothers" he would say waiting and watching for her reaction.

Me:
Celaira would smile gently wiping the tears from her eyes, "Didn't know you were a poet Reed." She would giggle quietly sniffling. "So What am I to expect when meeting Yoru, is there anything I need to do before meeting him?" She would ask as her eyes turned back into their natural green state becoming filled with intrigue as she thought about meeting the man that Reed held in such high regards. Her voice would lift as she began to hum closing her eyes becoming at peace for a little while.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net

Example of a para writer's Role Play
Page 1 of 1