The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rawr for justice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:32 pm

ann stares at the math problems on the board hitting her head the only thing worse then getting attacked by enemies was math she looks over out the window "why can't math just be a dead subject?" the teacher shows up behind her fixing his glasses "is there a problem miss.Shinamori?" she looks up at him "geh.. it's nothing mr.Atsuki" "we'll see about that in detention" the other students giggle to themselves as ann drops her head on her desk
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Celaira would walk over to Ann's desk patting her head, "Hey s'alright you've been through worse." She would smile warmly at her giggling slightly. "What'd you do to get detention anyway?" Her inquisitive green eyes would glisten as she waited for Ann to tell her what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:01 pm

ann rather enjoys celaira's head patting then thinks about it "now that you mention it i have absolutely no idea imma ask him after class he's been odd lately haven't you noticed?"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:05 pm

"Yeah I did but I thought it was just my imagination...guess not." She would take a seat in the desk beside Ann tapping her pencil against the desk as she tries to figure out the problems. "What'd you get for number seven." She would ask turning to Ann for some help due to the fact she hated math and wished it would die. Suddenly though a smile would come across her lips and she would sense something that makes her laugh out right in the middle of Mr. Atsuki's lecture.

Last edited by Celaira on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:17 pm

ann suddenly flinches in her seat mr.Atsuki coughs to himself standing behind celaira "Miss.Kana i will see you after class for extra lessons ann shook her head "don't hold her for extra lessons" he slammed his book on anns desk staring intensely at her "for your remark on trying to save your friend from extra lessons you get an extra 3 hours of detention" ann dropped her head again whispering to her self "dammit"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Celaira would smirk at him her eyes full of an intensity like that of a cat hunting a cornered mouse, "Mr. Atsuki I will not attend your lessons and there is no way you could make me also if you continue to give Ann detention without a just reason I will have no choice but to kick you out that window over there." She would point to the window on the far left side of the class, "I believe its a long enough fall to have you in the hospital for the rest of the year." She would smirk one of her canines slightly showing just above her bottom lip normally signifying that she was about ready to fight.

Last edited by Celaira on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Mr.Atsuki fixes his glasses "she is getting detention for not paying attention,..." "which i normally always do" "and for talking back while a punishment was being issued" ann rolls her eyes "besides celaira did nothing but laugh whats your issue Mr.Atsuki? you seem different" "what happens to me personally is none of your business just make sure u attend detention i shall deduct 2 hours leaving u with only 1 extra hour plus the original 2 hours" she looks away "pheh still doesn't make it any better" "what was that?" "oh nothing~"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Celaira would roll her eyes getting up from her seat and leaving the classroom. She would feel a presence coming toward her which would call her to look to her left, right, above her, and below her. Her eyes would flicker back and forth between directions curiosity playing in her features, "Who's there?" she would whisper pretending to be timid and afraid.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Dreana walks the halls knowing she should return to class but does not turn around she peeks into a nearby classroom, her curiosity taking over.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm

the bell sounds for the students to go home ann tries to sneak out but mr.Atsuki hooks her and pulls her back into the class room "follow me for your detention" "fine" she sighs as she follows him down the hall she passes celaira on the way making eye contact for only a little bit then enters a room next to the last door on the hall way
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Sighs, heading toward the other end of the hall knowing that if she was late again she would face a detention. "Nothing to do" she whisper's under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Celaira would look at Mr. Atsuki tilting her head, something's off with him.... she would think to herself. She would step away from the wall and follow the two into the detention room siting beside Ann her eyes locked on the teacher himself. She would wait for him to notice her presence kicking her feet back and forth.

Last edited by Celaira on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Drea heads to the dorm as she spots her brother waiting for someone. She moves on wondering what will happen as the day goes on.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 pm

ann starts to giggle a bit "haha why'd u come celaira he's gonna extend my detention" "i'd rather you listen to miss.Shinamori if i were you it'd only make it worse on her" mr.Atsuki looks over to celaira then quickly to ann as if he were gonna do something right then and there
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Celaira would continue just to sit looking at Astuki, "You aren't our teacher so I don't have to listen to you." Her once green eyes would begin to mix with silver as one of her canines would once again go over the top of her bottom lip signifying her readiness to fight. "I will not allow you to impersonate one of my teachers." A low growl like noise would escape from deep within her throat.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Dreana,
I know Megan invited you and all but really you should read the posts and post off of what we're doing not what you want to happen
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 pm

ann begins to feel a sudden fear creep over her she tries to sit there laughing it off "whats the matter celaira you're never like this unless there's a bad presence around and you are saying it's Mr.atsuki? please tell me we don't have to fight again?" Mr.Atsuki begins to laugh deeply a dark shadow covering him and fading revealing an appearance change into a different person he had cold blue eyes with long black hair he wore a black skater type outfit with a few scattered crosses "hmph never really would've thought i'd get found out by a little girl" ann gets up backing away from the front of the room

Last edited by silverfox757 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:22 pm

"I'm sorry but you're mistaken when you call me a little girl." Celaira would sneer getting up from her desk and stepping toward the man, "So tell me, who are you?" She would ask her eyes becoming guarded and dark as she stepped closer. Her dark brown hair would fall into her eyes as she moved casting shadows over them making her look like she would go on a murder spree at any moment.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:32 pm

he laughs out loud again with that same deep laugh "my my such a bad little temper you have there" "my name is Saseiyru Arounei and i am a griffin on a hunt for the purity of a neko's magic heart"

Last edited by silverfox757 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

"Yeah well you ain't gettin' it from Ann so I suggest you leave." Celaira would say a scoff in her voice. She would lean forward ready to pounce if he moved even the slightest muscle. Her canines would be completely visible as they would be if she were feeding on an animal.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

"theres no need to be so rough" he disappeared appearing behind ann and grabbing her "Wha!? let me go let me go!!" she struggled to break his grip on her "mmm i can almost feel the power flowing through me i just gotta absorb the power from your magic heart"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ann!" Celaira would scream as something in her body would begin to cause her pain. Blood would seep into her clothes from an unknown source and she would begin to convulse in a fit of screams and extensive amounts of pain. She would hit the ground as it would seem that little spikes begin to push through the top of her skull. As she would finally begin to calm a tail and two cat-like ears would have appeared on her form. She would stay curled in a ball for a little while longer before she would finally stand looking straight at Ann and Saseiyru.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Saseiyru whispers something in ann's ears and lets her collapse to the floor "w.. what did you do to me?" he laughs again "just a simple spell that takes away mobility making the body the spell was used on weak" he summoned his wings taking one feather from it and placed it in the center of ann's chest chanting a spell
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 pm

In Celaira's newly found form she would have more agility and grace as she moved. She would run at Saseiyru almost as if gliding, she would be crouching forward as she moved ready to strike. Her once green eyes would now be a metallic chrome color as they opened revealing their elliptical center.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Saseiyru looked over at celaira "you are quite the persistent one" he took the feather away from ann kicking her to the wall and prepared to fight "looks like i've got no CHOICE!" he distorted the air space around celaira slightly altering the position between them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawr for justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr for justice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Math classes-
Jump to: