The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rawr for justice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

Rawr for justice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

ann stares at the math problems on the board hitting her head the only thing worse then getting attacked by enemies was math she looks over out the window "why can't math just be a dead subject?" the teacher shows up behind her fixing his glasses "is there a problem miss.Shinamori?" she looks up at him "geh.. it's nothing mr.Atsuki" "we'll see about that in detention" the other students giggle to themselves as ann drops her head on her desk
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 am

Celaira would growl deep within her throat seeing him move closer to her. She would close her eyes once again placing a hand over her chest. Her hand would begin to glow a dark sanguine red color as she would open her eyes again staring directly into Saiseyru with a gaze so ominous that is seemed as if she were ripping apart his soul from the inside out. In an emotionless voice she would speak, "Forbidden Shinigami code, Dantrex I call to thee break free from the bindings of your world. Release the bindings you hold over my once untouched heart. Let it be free once more and use it as you will to protect my friend." She would remove her hand from her chest revealing blood. A dark cascading laugh would be heard echoing through the room.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Saseiyru's temper grew as celaira's persistence increased "this is getting really annoying!" he dashed to ann picking her up and vanishing leaving celaira in the room by herself
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm

A man would walk out from behind Celaira his hood hiding all of his face aside from his electric blue eyes. He would hold out a hand to her willing her to take it. "I can take you to her." She would take his hand and a veil of black flames would surround them skittering out of the room following the sound of Saiseyru's train of thought.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

saseiyru appeared in his mansion throwing ann on the bed he scratched his head and pulled out a cigarette staring at ann "you have a lighter?" she looked at him funny "i don't smoke plus i'm a magical being i don't need a lighter" she had soon realized what she put herself into he glared at her "light this or i'll punish you" she spun her hand in the air chanting a spell then pointed her finger at the cigarette "EXIST!!" the fire blew up on the cigarette now burning it but smothering ash all over saseiyru's face she covered her mouth is awe "oops that was a little to strong" he shrugged it away and began to smoke
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

The veil of flames flickered into the room where Saseiyru stood smoking. The first to step out of the veil was the hooded figured, his electric blue eyes sparkling with an intense rage. Celaira stepped out making eye contact with Saseiyru. Her gaze pierced through him as if looking into his soul.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 am

Ann jumped up from the bed while Saseiyru's guard was down and ran to Celaira "I missed you so much~ don't ever let me get kidnapped ever" she began to start pouting then she looked over at the hooded man next to her. She looked at his eyes stuck in their trance the thing she loved more than lazing around was indeed the color blue she walked over standing infront of him with a smile "Hi there my names Ann a nd i really like the color of your eyes" she stood there waiting for him to respond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawr for justice   Rawr for justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr for justice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Math classes-
Jump to: