The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margret

Margret

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Margret is at the big white table when she notices something strange going on in the center of the room, she decides to check it out not know that it could be a trap that's waiting for her. She would stand wondering if someone else had entered the castle while she was looking at some paper's. She would walk forward her body tensing as she did her mind guessing their was an attack on the way.

Last edited by Margret on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmail.com
Dreana

Dreana

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Dreana walks down the stairs,sensing that someone else was in the castle along with her. She would move carefully knowing that it may be trouble. Her eyes turn crimson as her black raven wings spread. She'd move carefully through the halls to where the feeling came from, she would open the door and would stop seeing someone within the room.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 am

Margret would turn around, saying hello to Dreana. "How are you? I need to talk to you, it's urgent, we need to resolve this conflict, because I want to be your closest friend for life, but I know that we can't be friends, because we come from two completely different worlds."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 am

Dreana would sigh ignoring all the question, she would walk past Margret with no word spoken. "Stay away from me i do not wish to be your friend" she would say her voice emotionless. She'd open the door and head out the cool air make her smile.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Margret knew that she shouldn't provoke Dreana, so she ignored Dreana. Margret finally said "You win, I will not try to be your friend any longer. You don't like me, so I will leave you forever."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Dreana sighs, "Do as you please but i will warn you dieing isn't the way to go" she would turn looking at Margret in they eye. She wanted friends but this girl she could not stand so she would just walk wondering where her brother was.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

"I understand dying is not the way to go, but I have to. I'm supposed to die if I don't make a new friend. I'm going to go kill myself", Margret leaves the room to go kill her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterious Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Enemies   Mysterious Enemies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Enemies
Page 1 of 1