The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Territory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margret

Margret

Mysterious Territory Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Margret enters the mysterious new dormitory that all the girls are forced to move into, after their old dormitory is shut down and demolished. Margret decides to go check out the situation, not knowing that it could be a deadly trap. Margret sees a mysterious poster on the wall, noticing the evil eyes watching her. Margret decides to move forward and examin the Dorm poster very closely. Margret conquers that there is deffinitely something wrong on in the poster and before she can figure out what it is, she runs away out of the Dorm Lounge and screams for her life. Just then, Margret sees a young girl named Dreana walking into the Dormitory Lounge. Margret turns around, talking to Dreana, "Hello Dreana, how are you? I'm excellent. I was just wondering when we can become friends or are we enimies for life? I really need a friend right now. I have nobody to talk with or hang out with, it gets very lonely when you're like that your entire life and with no place to go but your dorm to live in solitude forever." Margret waits for Dreana's answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmail.com
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Dreana would sigh rubbing her temples, "Sorry not now." she would walk away. Her mind was pounding as she closed the door behind her and lay on her bed, she picks up a book and starts to read. Doing her homework as she heard various voices of the other girls pass her door.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Margret would stop by Dreana's room, wanting to help her with homework, as they had the same classes. Margret would say, "Want help wiht your homework, Dreana? I can help you with it if you want me to." "Or I can go away. Either way, you'll need help eventually."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Dreana would look up a bored look on her face, "fine if you wish." She would move to the floor spreading her books in front of her, "Help please." she would yawn as her eyes skimmed the books in front of her,knowing if she didn't turn in her homework she'd be in real trouble.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Margret kneeled on the floor, helping Dreana with her homework and smiling at Dreana with a troublesome smirk. "Margret answered, "Well you've got the wrong answer here. You want to look at page 112 in the textbook here and here's the answer, you see you have to look through the chapter and you'll always find the answers you need." Margret finished helping Dreana with her homework and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Dreana lay her stack of books on her desk, crawling into bed she looked at the ceiling. her mind spinning on the days events, the silence in her room made her sleepy. she wondered if Margret planned on being her friend, she didn't have many at this school. with a yawn she rolled over on her side and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Margret sleeps in her own room, but is wondering if Dreana will ever become her friend, also wondering if she's good enough to have friends. why did she volunteer to help Dreana with her homwork, Dreana didn't even like Margret, but their professor made Margret help Dreana, since, Margret was the #1 student in the class. Margret was a Straight A student, who didn't need tutors or any help with her own work, Margret was also the Teacher's pet, which meant that she had full permission to do all sorts of odd jobs for the teacher on a regular basis, like organizing the teacher's classroom files and everything else the teacher asked her to do.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Dreana sat up the sound of paper moving awoke her from the dream she was in, her muscles tensed as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. her mind shifting to Margret but even she knew the Teacher's pet was asleep by now, next came the sound off her books falling to the floor. She tensed hands balling in to fists.
Back to top Go down
Margret

Margret

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Suddenly, Margret furiously sat up in bed with tears in her eyes, knowing that something was about to happen to Dreana. Margret ran to Dreana's room, helping her fend off a mysterious new enemy. "Dreana, what's going on in here, are you okay, who's that right over there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Territory   Mysterious Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Territory
Page 1 of 1