The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ZINX

ZINX

The Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Logan wakes up not knowing were she is. again. this happened from time to time when she was with Kani but Kani wasnt there this time.she looked around it was pretty. far away she saw what looked like a castle. she patted her shoulder to see if Ruban,her pipefox and freind, was there. He was sleeping not knowing what had happened to them yet. Logan hated when this happened. It was getting close to dark a sighn that Logan would want to find shelter and light if she didnt want to be lost out in the dark. which she didnt, she hated the dark it frightened her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

ann turns back to logan "tengu is the one who had sealed my powers away so he could destroy the sacred land but now that i have awoken he is trying to seal me again so he can control more of the realms"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Celaira nods closing her eyes her body beginning to shake as something ominous approaches them. "Ann something's coming."
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

"Oh ok" she says not really sure what she ment but her acheing head had most of her attention and she really didnt want to try and make sense out of complicated stuff at the moment.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

as the power comes closer it causes ann to evade to another realm
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Dreana turns sensing something approach as a sword appears in her hand her wings extending. "doesn't sound friendly," she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Celaira looks at logan. "Go to the castle you'll be safe there." Shadows surround her and then seep into the ground taking her from the clearing.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 pm

(dude can you make any sense really I asked as nicely as possible)
Logan didnt really understand but she slowly got up and began to stumble towards the castle. what more trouble can she get into.
Back to top Go down
lonexwolfy

lonexwolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am

Soen doesn't move from his spot, except to lay down. "Well I'll just stay here, then," he says to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 am

Shadows begin to build up at the edge of the clearing. Celaira steps free from her dark haven and looks at soen tilting her head. "Is the other girl gone?"
Back to top Go down
lonexwolfy

lonexwolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 am

Soen shrugs, "I don't think she left."
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 am

"Ah well ok. Come to the castle when you want to we'll be having a meeting there later." Celaira smiles happily and disappears back into the veil of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 am

Dreana backs away, heading in to the forest.
Back to top Go down
lonexwolfy

lonexwolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Soen lays on the grass, enjoying the peace and quiet of the clearing. As his mind drifts he starts feeling drowsy and begins to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm

( sorry but i will be blunt with this dreana you are not wanted in the rest of the forum posts kinda make no sense you need to stop inserting pain in the posts and if u wanna do that you need to make your own forum)
Back to top Go down
lonexwolfy

lonexwolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Soen sighs and stands up, and he decides to walk to the castle to see what this meeting was about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5