The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ZINX

ZINX

The Meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Logan wakes up not knowing were she is. again. this happened from time to time when she was with Kani but Kani wasnt there this time.she looked around it was pretty. far away she saw what looked like a castle. she patted her shoulder to see if Ruban,her pipefox and freind, was there. He was sleeping not knowing what had happened to them yet. Logan hated when this happened. It was getting close to dark a sighn that Logan would want to find shelter and light if she didnt want to be lost out in the dark. which she didnt, she hated the dark it frightened her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Steps back a bit, memories flood through her mind. "I don't know why i'm here but i can't leave it! if you want to kill me then do it." Eyes flash as body tenses.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm

"Oh, that. hehe well ya see, ummm...when I get mad or scared I grow wings." She giggles nervously scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

ann refuses to let the matter resolve without a solution she casts a barrier around the trespassers "you will reside in here and i will not kill you but punishment shall follow"

Last edited by silverfox757 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

"NO!!!! People do not grow wings!!!" Logan exagerates then thinks "Im dreaming I have to be dreaming cus if I was awake non of this would be happening" Logan repeats this over and over in her head.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Her knees give as she sits in the barrier, a pain spreading through her back as her wings spread. A cold mist begins to surround her, "I'm not bad...."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:24 pm

ann looks at logan " quiet down for things i must discuss the reason you can't comprehend is that me and celaira are not who you would expect to see normally"
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Celaira laughs lightly. "Logan calm yourself you are fine but you're not dreaming."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

ann glances at the trespasser "what is your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Looks up, "Dreana Silverwing." The wings spread on her back as the icy mist disappears.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 pm

*twitch**twitch* then she busts out lifting her head to the sky "What the heck! cant I just have a normal day just once!" she lets her head drop and huffs
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Celaira covers her mouth laughing silently at Logan, then looks at Dreana her demeanor changing completely. "What do you want here?"
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

ann turns fiercely to logan " CALM DOWN!" then turns back to dreana glaring at her then she holds up her hand to dreana and chants a spell like she did to soen before
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm

She sighs, "I was brought here, ok." glances up at the sky as her wings surround her.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 pm

"Is it Tengu again Ann?" Celaira looks cautiously at her adoptive sister.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Ann begins to loose her control and her wings begin to break up dark aura covers them changing the way they looked " a tengu.. brought you here" she looked back at celaira " celaira get traces on the ground and see if you sense the same darkpresence i do"
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Logan gets up her head throbbing through her skull as she drops back to the ground voices and words fill her head images she has never seen befor.she clutches her head trying to ease the pain but only makeing it worse.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Dreana senses the darkness but can't seem to get a hold of it, "Why..am i here..." Her wings twitch as her eyes scan the ground.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Celaira kneels tracing her hand lightly over the ground, she growls lightly. "Tengu."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

ann uses the dark aura forming around her wings to help with tracing the tengu's faint presence "with this we'll have a difficult task among us celaira"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 pm

The darkness seems to grow around her as she watches the two girls, her wings ache but she doesn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm

"What shall we do Ann?" Celaira looks up into her eyes carefully still holding her hand over the ground.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Logans head throbs with the voices. she couldnt tell who was talkin and who wasnt.What was real or who was fake.The pain was getting worse and the voices louder.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Ann destroys the feild around dreana absorbing the light that remained her wings had returned to normal from releasing the dark aura "celaira we have to protect the sacred land"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Ice spikes appear around her as she looks around her body feeling cold and empty. Her wings vanishing in a painful burst.
Back to top Go down
ZINX

ZINX

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:48 pm

(out of charecter: stop your pain obsession and start to make sense no offence but it really annoys me)

Voices grow louder as the headache starts to worsen. Then it starts to dim and the headahce gets less. the voices soon disapear but the headache remained."who-whos Tengu and wha-whats going on?" Logan asks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next