The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Not sure of title yet) x

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiggi

Tiggi

(Not sure of title yet) x  Empty
PostSubject: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

*Okay, not sure what I'm doing is right, so correct me if I am wrong about anything*

The buzz of the full classroom made Rachel's ears hurt. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the sounds and smells. The waft of an experiment from the lesson before reached her, making her wrinkle her nose. She could hear the sound of a girl next to her talking about her ex-boyfriend, who wanted to get back together. What was the point of having a boyfriend when you dump them a week later, Rachel would never know.
The opening and closing of a door signaled that the teacher had entered the room. Was it Mr Crozier, or the new teacher, what was his name again? Rachel thought. Smill... Sith... Smitt... ah yes, Mr Smith. She opened her eyes as the teacher strode to the front of the class.
The teacher was pale, but not ill looking. His eyes were a grey-hazel, and his nose was fairly large. His hair was gelled stylishly, and he looked like a model. He wore a black t-shirt, trousers, and jacket, along with his polished shoes. What was there not to like about him?
When he spoke is voice was that of an angel's. 'Now, class. I am your new teacher, Mr Smith. Mr Crozier has resigned, and I am taking his place. Its...' He looked at his watch. 'Third period, so, I want no trouble from you. I have a Grade 10 class next, and I do not want to be in a bad mood, for them. We shall be studding Physics this term. Any questions before we start?'
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 pm

ann bursts into the class room and looks up confused "oops i ran into another classroom again.." she turns around about to leave when the teacher stops her "and you are?" "ann shinamori i am not a student at this school i actually stumbled here from a different realm not that you'd know what i'm talking about and that you'd think i am crazy and if that is all you want to know i must leave now"
Back to top Go down
Tiggi

Tiggi

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Matt Smith looked her over. 'Hmm. By accident? I don't think you're crazy. If you must go, then please do as you must.' He turned his attention back to the class who were looking bored. This was going to be difficult. 'Atoms.' He told them, writing it on the board and underlining it. 'The things we are made up of. Does anyone know anything about them?'
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 pm

ann sits outside the classroom bothered by the teacher she clinches her fist "thats the type of guy that will be hated in his life to come""planning something evil now huh?" "tetsuna? hmph why don't you take care of your ridiculous brother of yours" "what are you gonna do?.. besides planning to get back at the teacher? she stood up smiling "explore" "just don't get lost okay?" she nodded and walked off
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Dreana asked Mr. Robinson to be excused and he allowed her to leave Max followed. "Geez that was boring" She nods her mind on other things as they approach the science hallway. "Well look if it isn't my sweetheart" Aron's cold voice comes behind her as he throws her into a classroom. She lay on the floor her head bleeding.damn...
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 pm

ann seems to just notice that happening maybe i should just walk away before i get involved she thought about leaving as she stood there but that girl is in danger! she looked up without a doubt "leave her alone!" then her confidence faded as she realized she brought trouble to her oh my god i didn't just do that
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Dreana stands her head spinning as the wound on her head heals,"Come now you can do better" Aron lunges pinning her to the ground his fangs close to her neck. He heard the girl but didn't loosen his grip,"Run along this isn't your business." The room was silent as she tried to escape a shock flowing through her body making her scream as his fangs pierced her neck. Max flinches ready to lunge but stops knowing his sister will be fine
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:10 pm

ann's ears twitch as she sticks her tongue out at the guy "hmph i wonder if this is what you call dirty moments in school" she started laughing "seems like it" she peeked into the classroom they sure seem to be enjoying themselves but that girl looks like she could use some help she looked away shrugging her shoulders ah who am i to spoil their fun besides it's not like they are even worth my time "i'm gonna explore more"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Dreana pushes him off a wave of power making him hit the wall, "Don't you dare touch me!!" her wings spread as Max appears behind her lightning surrounding his body. Aron tries to stands but is hit with another wave of power that seems so strong it makes Drea gasp in shock, what..is this her wings surround her as Aron lay unconscious.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 pm

ann begins to set off on her journey when she senses the waves of power "what the??" she then turns back "should i... go back?" "i mean i want to go but i don't want to get involved and what they're doing is something so~ inappropriate in school grounds" she sat down for a bit thinking
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Aron lunges trying again to feed from Drea, "Get away from me!!" another wave of power is reals ed knocking him back. Max stands back knowing his sister wants to fight him alone, her wings spread sending spikes toward him.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 pm

annoyed by the numerous decisions ann gets up running to the room peeking in again
it couldn't hurt to use one code could it? she summoned the shinigami code searching through it then she found it "yep... by the power of the shinigami code i call upon the rift code Zexiel!" the time around her and the room froze she walked in sneaking around picking up drea and quickly ran out the room because the code spell was about to end she ran to the nearest library chamber and set drea down as she began to heal some of the wounds
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Drea looks around a bit confused as her wings surround her, "May i ask who are you? and why you took me from the battle i was in?" her crimson eyes flash as she tries to calm her racing heart.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:06 pm

ann looks at her "the names ann shinamori hee hee" "i fear i have somewhat become involved and by now the spell should have worn off so~ i'm pretty much screwed" she takes out the shinigami code again flaring her ears each time she re reads the spells effects
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Drea smiles,"Names Dreana Silverwing, i sorta thank you for saving me." Aron looks around the room anger flaring in his eyes,"Damn where'd she go!" he runs out looking around the halls, Max follows trying to find his sister.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 pm

she looks at dreana "no problem hee hee but i have to find another code before they find us i mean i'm sure they'll be really furious about your disappearance and soon figure out i was involved with it just a few preparations and i need to get tetsuya and tetsuna here"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

She cocks her head in confusion, "Friends of yours?" she sits as her wounds begin to heal on their own. "Where are you Dreana!!!!!" Aron shouts as he runs down the halls.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 pm

ann nods "they are more like my protectors and they are twin vampires it gets confusing cause on a full moon their eyes change to colors tetsuna's is red so they go blue and for tetsuya his are blue so they turn red the only way i can tell them apart is by a simple question only one knows the answer to"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 pm

"I see may i meet them me and my brother are part vampire part fallen angel we'd like to meet more of our kind." Drea flinches as she hears footsteps her eyes blazing crimson now.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:30 pm

ann also flinches "tch they found us already" the book began to glow faintly she looked down smiling "thank god the code i need surfaced come on lets hide quick" ann went further into the library taking stance at a shelf she could see the entire room
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Drea follows hiding behind a bookshelf her muscle's tensing. Her mind spinning as her wings disappear her eyes returning to their normal color.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:36 pm

ann glances around the room then looks over at dreana "are you alright?" she's cautious about this because she can now sense a dangerous presence
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:38 pm

She looks over a hiss escaping her lips, her eyes flashing crimson once more a redish glow surrounding her body. "We've got someone here and i don't like them be careful ann."
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm

she looks at dreana "you mean they aren't the guys that are chasing you!?" she summons her scythe almost ready to use the code
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm

She nods an ice shard appearing in her hand,"No Aron's looking around the school these guys are...different and i don't like it one bit." A hiss escaping her lips as she glances at ann.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Not sure of title yet) x
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Science classes-
Jump to: