The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Not sure of title yet) x

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiggi

Tiggi

(Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Okay, not sure what I'm doing is right, so correct me if I am wrong about anything*

The buzz of the full classroom made Rachel's ears hurt. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the sounds and smells. The waft of an experiment from the lesson before reached her, making her wrinkle her nose. She could hear the sound of a girl next to her talking about her ex-boyfriend, who wanted to get back together. What was the point of having a boyfriend when you dump them a week later, Rachel would never know.
The opening and closing of a door signaled that the teacher had entered the room. Was it Mr Crozier, or the new teacher, what was his name again? Rachel thought. Smill... Sith... Smitt... ah yes, Mr Smith. She opened her eyes as the teacher strode to the front of the class.
The teacher was pale, but not ill looking. His eyes were a grey-hazel, and his nose was fairly large. His hair was gelled stylishly, and he looked like a model. He wore a black t-shirt, trousers, and jacket, along with his polished shoes. What was there not to like about him?
When he spoke is voice was that of an angel's. 'Now, class. I am your new teacher, Mr Smith. Mr Crozier has resigned, and I am taking his place. Its...' He looked at his watch. 'Third period, so, I want no trouble from you. I have a Grade 10 class next, and I do not want to be in a bad mood, for them. We shall be studding Physics this term. Any questions before we start?'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Dreana sleeps in her room, her breathing even and calm. Her mind slipping into a dream that she didn't register, where am i? her mind asks.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:36 pm

ann looks up to see dreana sleeping a smirk spreads across her face she goes to dreana and whispers in her ear with a fake ghost voice "you are dreaming you are in the realm of the lost~ but don't worry~ there are others that are lost~" she backed away laughing while covering her mouth "messing with someone in their sleep?" [/color] ann's laughing stopped "geh"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Drea sighs,"Long time Sakeiru." She sits up her eyes flashing crimson as she remembers she has to change her cloths.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 pm

"yo same for you dreana""ah well you have dreana to hit on be her assistant" "it's not that simple though i am not here for dreana i am here to form a contract with you." "contract?" "a contract of a beast user i need you to form a contract with me for that very reason"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 pm

She sighs, "Of course you go for the better looking ones Sakeiru hehe." She stands heading to her closet she changes her shirt wondering what she missed in class and whether she would get in trouble for skipping.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 pm

ann realized for a second hee hee she didn't notice it at all she must've really been out "it's not like that it's just i don't have any luck with getting a contract and i searched that one person accepts many contracts i just didn't know it'd be a girl younger than me" "hmph who said age matters anyway i accept your contract" "really!?" "yeah... i guess" she looked out the window
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Keeping secrets isn't fair she sends the thought to ann as a smile touches her lips, "Well seeing as i know of your contract i won't ask questions, do you happen to know if my brother returned to his room? or if Aron is in trouble for attacking me?" she sits on her bed looking out her window.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 pm

"secrets you mean like your little moment in the other room earlier today she then looked at sakeiru "how do you even form this contract?" she paused holding one hand over the right side of her neck "it doesn't involve blood does it!?" he shook his head "just your birthmark is all" ann then turned away "i can't do that not my birthmark" "what do you mean?" "it's somewhere personal think of another way for the contract to be formed!" he thought about it "will a spell do?" he brought out some paper and a pen putting it next to ann she looked at it for a brief moment
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:05 pm

that wasn't a moment he wanted to leave me dead ann Drea watches on her bed wondering when dinner was.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm

ann puffs up her face well... roar hee hee she signs the contract and gives it to sakeiru he then chants the spell the paper tuning into light and dissolving into anns body "what was that?" "the contract has been formed i am your beast now" "you don't have to put it that way and besides whats your real transformation anyway?" "well for secret missions i turn into an owl because i am useful in that way my other is remaining human but using magnificent abilities that are for you to find out" ann looked away from him "you better not be useless" a bell sounded warning about something "that'd be the dinner bell lets all go to the dinning hall shall we?" ann got up following sakeiru "they serve dinner here?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Drea laughs following,"Yep or it wouldn't be a school ann." She saw the other kids and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 pm

"my school never served dinner it was the one where you just go home and return the next day" ann got an idea "hey sakeiru if you turn into an owl can i keep you as a pet and u stay in my room? i've always wanted an owl just that they are hard to find. he looked at me from the side of his eye "but you are a girl wouldn't that be odd?" "not if i stuff you in the closet when i get ready to change" she laughed as they arrived in the room
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Drea laughs, "Well thought out ann this is the first school for me and my brother have been to in awhile." She sighs looking around for her brother, her pet raven Ray soaring outside.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:21 pm

ann then thought about it "ah he's behind us you didn't recognize his presence but he didn't mask it around me look behind us you'll see what i mean" :i would regret sneaking up on you ann if it was the last thing in my life" "you wouldn't dare would ya?" "i see you made a contract ann with one of the owls huh?" tetsuya and tetsuna were walking towards them as they waited in line "yeah"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:23 pm

She turns seeing Max's pale face, "Hey guys." She grabs some food as her eyes search for a table.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm

ann quickly grabs a plate and runs behind dreana "whats up with that guy he is your brother right?" ann kept glancing back freaking out each time he noticed her and made eye contact
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Drea nods, "Yeah younger one didn't even know i had one, why he freaking you out?" she finds a table and sits.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 pm

ann drops her head "just a bit i mean he looks like the type of person you don't wanna make angry"she places her plate on the table next to tetsuna and sits down then looking at it she saw things she didn't like
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Drea picks up a fork and starts to pick at her food, "He's a sweet kid once you get to know him, want me to talk to him for you?" she looks up her eyes gentle and kind.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 pm

ann starts to tear up "here take mine." he gives her his and takes hers "i.. i guess" she then quickly eats the food and clings on tetsuna's arm "yay yay you didn't let me starve unlike tetsuya he would've done that"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Drea nods moving her tray aside she stands and walks toward Max, "Hey can we talk?" he nods. They walk toward the exit but stay inside the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 pm

ann notices them leave and tenses up "whats wrong?" "i just don't want to make any more enemies enough as it is i need to kill jin and i can't afford to lose friends or make enemies" "don't worry we understand now here look this way" she turns over to see what tetsuya called her over for and he stuffs a piece of sushi in her mouth smirking evilly her face turns red in an instant and she grabs water dumping it in her mouth as quickly as possible "you jerk you know i hate spicy things!" he laughs from her reaction enjoy it now i will get my revenge" he suddenly stops "too late now"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 pm

They talk and Drea turns to leave as Max grabs her arm pulling her back. His body tense she tries once more to pull away but he pulls her back blocking her way. "look she's nice ok and she saved me from the jerk let up ok?" he nods his hands wrap around her throat.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

ann glances over at dreana and sees whats happening "you could be misunderstanding" "i know but it's worth a shot" she summoned her staff jumping the table with her wings fully spread flying straight to max and jabs him off of dreana "special attack plushy toy staff~" tetsuna starts laughing "that's what you meant?" ann started laughing to "ya"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Drea smiles, "Thanks you can finish eating now." Max looks at ann his eyes emotionless. Drea pushes him back, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Not sure of title yet) x
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Science classes-
Jump to: