The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Not sure of title yet) x

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiggi

Tiggi

(Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Okay, not sure what I'm doing is right, so correct me if I am wrong about anything*

The buzz of the full classroom made Rachel's ears hurt. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the sounds and smells. The waft of an experiment from the lesson before reached her, making her wrinkle her nose. She could hear the sound of a girl next to her talking about her ex-boyfriend, who wanted to get back together. What was the point of having a boyfriend when you dump them a week later, Rachel would never know.
The opening and closing of a door signaled that the teacher had entered the room. Was it Mr Crozier, or the new teacher, what was his name again? Rachel thought. Smill... Sith... Smitt... ah yes, Mr Smith. She opened her eyes as the teacher strode to the front of the class.
The teacher was pale, but not ill looking. His eyes were a grey-hazel, and his nose was fairly large. His hair was gelled stylishly, and he looked like a model. He wore a black t-shirt, trousers, and jacket, along with his polished shoes. What was there not to like about him?
When he spoke is voice was that of an angel's. 'Now, class. I am your new teacher, Mr Smith. Mr Crozier has resigned, and I am taking his place. Its...' He looked at his watch. 'Third period, so, I want no trouble from you. I have a Grade 10 class next, and I do not want to be in a bad mood, for them. We shall be studding Physics this term. Any questions before we start?'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:48 pm

ann finally jumps out darting for the person but is blocked "whats gotten into you latley ann? first u attack tetsuya and now me is something going on? "tetsuna!? i thought you were someone else" she tackled him "don't forget me" she looks at tetsuya tearing up and tackles him "i thought you were broken" "broken?" "forget about that we need to hide just incase this aron person finds us"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Drea stays were she's at not daring to move as a blade can be heard scraping the floor footsteps following it. "Where are you Drea?" Aron voice echo's through her body making her stiffen.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:53 pm

"fuck he's almost here tetsuna tetsuya we might need to pull of the gods forbidden shinigami code" "ann?! that could kill you!" she covers his mouth "shhsh i know but we might have to do it i have other codes i can try but as a last resort we may have to do it" their faces became depressed ann's stayed serious as she looked away
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Shadow-like hands appearing moving toward Dreana, her body unable to even flinch. She moves away releasing a huge amount of power that knocks her backward. "There you are" Aron's voice appears behind her as he sends a shock wave through her body making her scream.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 pm

"shit!? guys now!" ann's form changed into her devil form "i summon the power of the shinigami code Rexiel!!" the power destroyed the shadow and revealed the users position
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Aron moves back his eyes flashing, "Don't interfere in this!!" he sends shadow's towards them as he lunges for Drea again. She moves away another shock running through her body. Damn.......
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm

ann freezes from surprise tetsuya jumped in the way slicing the shadows "a shadow controller it's been awhile since we've seen those" she turned to another code "Lexiel!!" similar shadows that were sent to attack ann were summoned and were stronger taking arons attention
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:18 pm

His focus is taken away from Dreana giving her time to recover from the shock. A reddish glow begins to surround her body,the ice shard she held began to disappear.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm

ann felt some relief only for a bit knowing it'd make him hate her more that she distracted him she searched for another code instantly and found it before he almost finished the shadows
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm

He notices the distraction and sends the shadow-like hands towards Drea, the reddish glow surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm

ann dives in the way of the shadow barley in time but is knocked back "crap dreana snap out of it and get out of the way!" tetsuna picks ann up moving her to a near bookshelf
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Dreana recovers and sends ice shards they impact with the shadow-like hands and cause an explosion. She releases a huge amount of power that knocks Aron back, she lunges forward a sword in her hand. "Leave us all alone damn it!!" she stabs him deep making him yell in agony, he send shock waves through her body but the anger blocks out the pain."Make me little weakling" Aron smiles as she digs the sword deeper into his chest.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 pm

tetsuna covers ann's eyes "what?! why are you doing this!?" she struggled to get free but he held her tightly "you can't see this not when you're in your shinigami state it'll awaken an unneeded part of you." she stopped fighting him "unneeded or unwanted?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 pm

"keep it up little child" she pushes the sword deeper into his chest making him wince. "Stop talking no one cares what you have to say" her voice is cold and emotionless, just then a sword pierces her chest making her stiffen, "How does it feel?" the sword breaks and Drea gasps in pain her blood seeping through her shirt, she removed the sword stabbing him once more.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"you'll surely hate for this but you need to save that girl!" he uncovered her eyes and ann saw the worst thing she could she never saw so much blood in her life up until this point and now it struck her reminding her of her past when her parents where killed the blood that had been spread every where the space around them began to tremble "horrible thats just..." "HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!" her body was engulfed in massive dark aura until it faded her form had completely changed "well this couldn't be avoided could it?" "no it really couldn't at some point someone was gonna influence the awakening.." "anna the angelic devil "
Back to top Go down
Tiggi

Tiggi

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 am

Rachel watched the teacher lovingly. His voice was so beautiful and angelic, that she didn't mind doing science, for once. There was a loud bang from a classroom along the hall. Then some shouting, then running. Mr Smith seemed to loose his place, and so he set them some book work. BORING! The whole class HATED book work. Oh well, Rachel thought, I have Science everyday.
Matt Smith watched the class carefully, before exiting, muttering something about coffee. He walked down the corridor, and followed the shouts. He came to the library, where the girl who had interrupted his class, and some students were fighting.
'Hey!' He said, but stopped as he saw one of his students bleeding.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 am

ann glanced at the teacher "now you decide to intrude after it's gotten so worse YOU CHOOSE NOW!?" tetsuna grabbed ann back "calm down he's just a teacher" "i don't care!" she tried to get free she was only focused on saving dreana but both tetsuya and tetsuna restricted her using one of their forbidden codes "tch this is why i can't stand interruptions this could've been done without a teacher getting in the way!" her form began to change to normal
Back to top Go down
Celaira
The Forsaken Angel
Celaira

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Dark flames erupt around the fighting group letting Cearainia step forward. Her dark ebony hair flowed brilliantly out behind her stopping in waves at her shoulders. Her bangs covered her right eye, as her deep purple cat-like eyes set on the people her presence caused the air to ripple and seem to screech. "What is going on here?" She asks her voice electric with rage. She moves a pale hand out toward Ann, Tetsuya, and Tetsuna. "Enough, let her go." Her dark long sleeve shirt covered the base of her palm and she tilts her head back a smile crossing her lips as she closes her eyes. "Good girl." A gentle male voice says as a hand gently pulls her back. "Thats enough of the rage." She frowns at his words.
"I will not allow my friends to be hurt." She steps out of his hold and toward Ann. "Now Ann explain what happened here please."
Back to top Go down
https://theforsakendarkworld.rpg-board.net
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:03 pm

ann sits down pouting almost "it was that aron's fault if they hadn't been caught doing naughty things i probably wouldn't be using the code about now" tetsuna and tetsuya started laughing at her face "you only make that face..." "when you know you've lost a small argument" ann glared at the both of them "shut up!"she looked back at cearainia "and thats what happened"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Drea stands her blood still seeping through her shirt,"It wasn't my fault ann i never wanted this to happen." She pulls the sword out of Aron's arm making him flinch, "No you never do anything bad do you? why don't you go die!" he stands stabbing her again. She tries to pull back away from the sword but can't as her mind began to fog from losing so much blood. damn... "Get away from me!!" Drea releases a huge amount of energy pushing Aron back the sword still in her chest.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm

ann looks away she didn't want to loose control of herself again "hey tetsuna tell me... what should i do if i can't look?" "the only thing you can do is use the code once again" "no we might just need to leave it to dreana it is her battle after all"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Drea pushes away from the sword, she begins to walk away her wounds healing. "Leave me alone Aron i'm sick of you stupid crap." Her body wanting to sleep and recover but her mind telling her to move. She walks swaying a bit as she does Aron gets up and stares his eyes holding hated.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:04 pm

ann stares at aron noticing his hate filled eyes then laughs to her self "pathetic.. you really shouldn't have done anything that would leave you feeling stupid in the end. It looks like i didn't need to use the code at all. and cearainia if that is all you needed i bid you my farewells it was nice meeting you.. dreana" she walked away then stopped for a second smiling with the code in her hand "a room shouldn't be ruined by blood by the power of the shinigami code i call upon the spell Bloody cross!" all the blood that had spread everywhere disappeared the room back to normal "much better tetsuna tetsuya lets go!" they followed her and they all vanished
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Drea smiles, "Thanks ann i hope were friends now, and Aron you really need to grow up your acting like a child." She walks off heading toward her room, once she lay on the bed she feel into a deep sleep her body relaxing as she slept.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm

ann stops in the hall way "now where do i go?" "just register for a dormitory room you can use it even though you haven't applied in the school" ann looked up turning to see a long white haired man his blue eyes complimented his face but something made ann want to walk away and when she thought about it she began to advance farther down the hall way "wait wait wait i forgot to introduce myself at least you'll listen to me after that right?" "fine" "my name is Sakeiru atsukii i am a manager of dorms here i can get you a dorm room for how ever long you need it but since i am dealing you with this now i can become your personal assistant." "for what?" he smirked in a sort of evil way "i know you aren't human so what do you say?" "i refuse" with that ann quickly ran down the hall diving into a room without thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Not sure of title yet) x
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Science classes-
Jump to: