The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Not sure of title yet) x

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tiggi

Tiggi

(Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Okay, not sure what I'm doing is right, so correct me if I am wrong about anything*

The buzz of the full classroom made Rachel's ears hurt. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the sounds and smells. The waft of an experiment from the lesson before reached her, making her wrinkle her nose. She could hear the sound of a girl next to her talking about her ex-boyfriend, who wanted to get back together. What was the point of having a boyfriend when you dump them a week later, Rachel would never know.
The opening and closing of a door signaled that the teacher had entered the room. Was it Mr Crozier, or the new teacher, what was his name again? Rachel thought. Smill... Sith... Smitt... ah yes, Mr Smith. She opened her eyes as the teacher strode to the front of the class.
The teacher was pale, but not ill looking. His eyes were a grey-hazel, and his nose was fairly large. His hair was gelled stylishly, and he looked like a model. He wore a black t-shirt, trousers, and jacket, along with his polished shoes. What was there not to like about him?
When he spoke is voice was that of an angel's. 'Now, class. I am your new teacher, Mr Smith. Mr Crozier has resigned, and I am taking his place. Its...' He looked at his watch. 'Third period, so, I want no trouble from you. I have a Grade 10 class next, and I do not want to be in a bad mood, for them. We shall be studding Physics this term. Any questions before we start?'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 pm

ann freaks out and walks back to the table "i don't think he'll bother to talk to me~" "you tried but really u hit him with a plushy staff?" "it wasn't gonna kill him that was a toy" she gets up taking her plate to the window for the lady to pick up and walks back "besides he'll never talk to me so i'll just go to bed and start out some school tomorrow sakeiru can you take me to my room now?" "we'll stop by after we finish eating okay?" "sure"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Max nods walking over to ann"Hello there i'm Max, Drea's older brother forgive me for being rude i was just tired." he smiles bowing respectfully as Drea walks up behind him. She picks up her food and finishing it and giving it to the lady and smiling sweetly, she walks back to the table.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 pm

ann even though she tries to can't make much eye contact with him but bows instead "it's nice to meet you max the victim of the plushy staff" a laugh could be heard from where tetsuya and tetsuna were she glares at them both "oh you were being serious..." she then follows sakeiru out the dinning hall
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Max's eyes follow ann as she leaves, "Good effort brother shall we go now your are hungry right?" he nods. "Alright Tetsuya, Tetsuna i bid you a goodnight." she turns and walks off Max following her, they climb the staircase and head to her room, she slits her wrist and he bites deep enough to make her whimper. good..little one her mind says
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 pm

ann gets ready to go to bed and demands sakeiru turn into an owl so she can play around a bit but tetsuna and tetsuya show up before she can finish torturing him and make her go to bed sleeping on the floor next to her bed
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Once Max is done he leaves Drea's room and sneaking back to his, she soon falls asleep a cold breeze surrounding her. The breeze chills her to the bone as her mind slips into a dream a forest surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
silverfox757
mischievous neko
silverfox757

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm

(:O i have to go to bed ;; sry i thought i'd notify you before u ended up waiting for nothin Very Happy it was fun rping with u~)

Last edited by silverfox757 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:14 pm

(kk sleep tight we can continue tomorrow Smile i'm up but if u gotta sleep its ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not sure of title yet) x    (Not sure of title yet) x  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Not sure of title yet) x
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within Scarlet Maria Academy :: Science classes-
Jump to: