The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining to an old place with wonder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

A new begining to an old place with wonder Empty
PostSubject: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Light runs into the rundown ballroom. "Wow!" Light gasps. "This place is wonderful! rundown definetly but i see a fueture to the place." She smiles steping around the room looking up at the cieling with the cobwebs everywhere. She steps on the glass from the shatted windows loving the sound of the glass almost breaking under her feet. She grabs her staff and turns it into a broom to sweep up the glass and cobwebs to brighten the ballroom a bit. She snaps her fingures and a black stone bench apears behind her. She sits down behind her and spralls her body wide out on the bench looking up at the ceiling again. "I love the earing feeling to the place. This is going to be my offical 'special place'," She says titling the room as if it were hers and hers alone. quiet... i like it... but it would be nice to have parties here once it looks well.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Dreana walks down the corridor sensing Light's presence. "Wonder where Light is i feel kinda lonely." Her eyes searching each room as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Light hears Drea coming down the hallway. Light peeks her head around the door opening to see where Drea is. "Hey!" Light shouts down the hallways at Drea waving her arm. "This place is amazing!" Light runs back into the room and gathers all the glass she can find in the room in the center and mummbles her latin as all the glass pieces go back to where they belong, fitting into each other like puzzle pieces. All the windows are now resorted back to their normal way before they were all shattered. She snaps her fingers and the brocken shandlelear above head is also fixed. "I don't think i've put so much effort into soemthing liek this in a while."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Drea hears Light's shout, she now stands in front of the doorway not wanting to interfere. "I agree, its so pretty but i feel kinda small and alone.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm

"Hmmm... how so?" Light asks her. She mummbles more latin and holds her hands against the marble floor and the floor get's glossed to help protect it and make it look a little more fresh.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

She raises to the sky, not wanting to ruin the floor, "I was lost for awhile now and i thought you left."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

"Well I guess I sorta did. I didn't know much else there was to do. I totally wanna get this to almost look like a club. But I'd need the materials for everything. I wish my level of magic was easier!I hate how there are limits to my creating."Light says and pouts a little looking for other things she can improve.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 pm

"How can i help Light?" Drea askes wanting to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:16 pm

"I don't really know."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Drea looks around making an ice sculpture of a swan, "Hmmmm, i could go to town and buy some stuff i you want."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:24 pm

"Ya i would say go ahead but i don't know what the place exactly needs... what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm

"It could use curtains and floors and tables that's just me though." She walks in the room her eyes scanning the room, "Where's Haku?"
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

"Definitely curtains. Tables.... I like those high ones with the high stools with backs. That would be cool. But i sort of like the marble floor. Oo! and black wood would look amazing.... the curtains could be like a red or a purple. Oh but I don't know where Haku is really at the momment."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Drea nods, "Shall we go to the market to buy what we need, i think will find her somewhere." She smiles stretching her hand toward Light.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

"Sure." Light said with a smile and took Drea's hand and ran out the door with her.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Drea follows seeing the rooms around her as they leave heading toward the market.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Light takes a deep breathe taking in the fresh air around as they enter the market. "Where should we start."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Drea giggles gently pulling Light along with her as she runs toward the tables and fabric's section, "Here should be good."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"What color should we get for the curtain?" Light asks shuffling threw all the colors.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Drea thinks, "I think red or violet would do."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 pm

"I wish i could say that helped." Light jokes. "Still at square one. Well purple will make it a little too gloomy compared to red so red will do nicely."Alicia starts running from an employ that was chasing after her and bumps into a stange unknown girl (Drea) and falls over with her pocket watch falling out of her poket and apologizes for her mistake then runs off again. Akito runs after her and also apologizes for her and runs after her calling out "Alicia, Alicia wait!"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Drea stares at the two kids that just ran out, "What was that about?" she rubs her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:49 pm

"No clue. But the man that worked here didn't look too happy." Light giggles.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Drea looks at Light with a frown on her face she decides to see what's up with them, "You pick out the rest of the things we need i'll go see what's up."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm

"Kay." Light says as she picks up the red curtains and puts them in a cart and wonders over to the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining to an old place with wonder
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Ballroom-
Jump to: