The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining to an old place with wonder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light runs into the rundown ballroom. "Wow!" Light gasps. "This place is wonderful! rundown definetly but i see a fueture to the place." She smiles steping around the room looking up at the cieling with the cobwebs everywhere. She steps on the glass from the shatted windows loving the sound of the glass almost breaking under her feet. She grabs her staff and turns it into a broom to sweep up the glass and cobwebs to brighten the ballroom a bit. She snaps her fingures and a black stone bench apears behind her. She sits down behind her and spralls her body wide out on the bench looking up at the ceiling again. "I love the earing feeling to the place. This is going to be my offical 'special place'," She says titling the room as if it were hers and hers alone. quiet... i like it... but it would be nice to have parties here once it looks well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Drea walks out following the kids scent, She jumped into the air heading the way they did hoping she could find them. "Be right back Light."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

"You need to be more careful Alicia..." Akito said with a frown with them finally being able to walk again now that the man chasing them just gave up. "Well sorry... You know you didn't have to come along with me too look like you were part of it. it's starting to get annoying how you do nothing but cover up for me. Why don't you scold me. I do tons of bad stuff you never do anything but help me you know." Alicia pouts. Akito sighs. "What ever.... What's the moon supposed to be like tonight?" "Why do you always ask! It's not tonight. it's tomorrow." Alicia hissed. "I'm just trying to look out for you Alicia...""What ever... You really don't have to." "I want to. now let's hurry to get home.""...Kay.."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Drea found them walking on a path one was a vampire the other was human, she watched them closely not wanting to interfere. Her wings keeping her warm as a breeze passed by her.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Alicia stands still and keeps her head low. She glances up with her eyes finding the same girl she bumped into from above her. "Akito." Akito stops a few feet in front of Alicia. He stares at her questioningly. Alicia glaces at him then back at the girl trying to give her brother a signal. Akito looks up and smiles. "Well hello there. Anything we can do for you?" Akito asks kindly.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Drea lands not to close to the two, "I was wondering why you were running from the market manager?" her wings fold behind her, her eyes become a normal color of red.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 pm

"My sister ended up breaking something in the store that we couldn't really afford to replace." Akito explains. "Nothing to big, nothing like stealing." He says wrapping his arm around her sister. Alicia stands there still and motionless not giving her guard down the slightest... I wonder how much she heard...
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Drea nods, tilting her head to one side a smile on her lips. "I see its alright, the manager didn't blame you seeing as my friend fixed it, i see your sister doesn't like me very much." "My Mistress, Light's on her way." Drea nods, silently thanking Ray Ray. i'm not here to cause problems
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 pm

"She's not a people person." Akito chuckles hugging his sister tighter. "It's not my fault..." Alicia pouts. "I know it's fine." He says and messes with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Drea nods, "I know how that feel's my brother lives close and i have two friends but that's it not many people like me." Ray lands on Drea's shoulder, the moon coming out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Alicia shivers. "We aught to be getting home brother..." "Kay. Well I guess we'll see ya around some time." Akito says, waves and walks away with his sister closely huddled in his arm. Light comes up from behind Drea and pokes her. "Hey. all the stuff is already in the room. just need to place everything. What'd I miss."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:41 pm

"They just ran away cause the half vampire girl broke something and they couldn't pay for it, nothing special up we go Ray." She lifts her arm up and Ray raises in to the sky, Drea spreads her wings smiling at Light. "Wanna go home the easy way?" "We should leave i have a bad feeling about being out here."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 pm

"Umm.. Sure." Light smiles and grabs Drea's hand.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Drea smiles flapping her wings once and in the air they were, "Should we go back to a room in the castle or to the meadow, I wonder where the hell Haku is?" she holds tight to Light's hand making sure she doesn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 pm

"Oh i came across Haku on my way back to the room in the castle and she deiced to come along with me to the place she should be there. She was there last before I left to gt you."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Drea nods heading to the castle getting a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. "That's good i was kinda getting worried about her."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 pm

"Well she seemed fine to me." Light says starting to feel a little weird..
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Drea scans the sky and ground the feeling growing more and more in her stomach making her sick, "That's good to hear."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"What's worrying you so much?" Light asks sensing the way Drea feels and starts to make herself worry too.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

"I don't know, something's just off." They enter the room seeing Haku sitting on the floor, Drea lets Light down before she lands folding her wings into her spine.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:50 pm

"Hey Haku." Light smiles and runs to Haku. "Hiya..." Haku says and waves. "Want to help with the furniture?" Light asks Haku. "Sure." Haku gets up and walks to the group of things in the middle of the floor for the room.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Drea shuts out her weird feeling, walking toward the middle of the room with her friends. "Can i help too it'll be easier if all of us help out."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 pm

"Ya totally. I want the tables to line the wall on the west side but leave room for the stools to be there too. curtains on all windows and I want the sofa and bean bag chairs in the north east corner over there. Sorta so it looks like a little V.I.P. section." Light says pointing over at the corner. "I got the curtains." Haku says grabbing the curtains and head to a window.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Drea moves the tables to where Light said the chairs also, glancing over a Haku as she fixes the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

With everything out of the way now Light arranges how she wants the furniture over in the corner in the middle of the floor and levitates it over to the corner. "Need any help Haku?" "Just cause I can't use my magic all willy nilly doesn't mean that I can't get anything done. I got it." Haku says sorta snobby but starts to lighten her tone when she notices it.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Drea watches them, "What's up Haku you seem a bit kinda pissed." Her stomach tightens a bit as though an attack is coming but it doesn't so she relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining to an old place with wonder
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Ballroom-
Jump to: