The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining to an old place with wonder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light runs into the rundown ballroom. "Wow!" Light gasps. "This place is wonderful! rundown definetly but i see a fueture to the place." She smiles steping around the room looking up at the cieling with the cobwebs everywhere. She steps on the glass from the shatted windows loving the sound of the glass almost breaking under her feet. She grabs her staff and turns it into a broom to sweep up the glass and cobwebs to brighten the ballroom a bit. She snaps her fingures and a black stone bench apears behind her. She sits down behind her and spralls her body wide out on the bench looking up at the ceiling again. "I love the earing feeling to the place. This is going to be my offical 'special place'," She says titling the room as if it were hers and hers alone. quiet... i like it... but it would be nice to have parties here once it looks well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 pm

"I'm fine just having an off day is all..."
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:14 pm

"Nah..." Haku says taking in a deep breathe leaving some stress behind her. A scream comes from down the hallway. Light runs to the door and looks down the hall. She doesn't see anyone or anything. She looks back at the two of them. "You guys heard that right?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Drea nods her features now fully changed, she was now full vampire and full fallen angel, "I'll go ahead lets hurry." An icy mist surround her as she appears in the hall where she heard the scream.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Light nods and runs down the hallway pulling Haku with her by her wrist.

"Alicia! Stop it! Stop it now!" Akito yells as he's pinned to the ground by Alicia. "But I thought you were always looking for the best to help me brother. And if i bit you instead of someone else. Wouldn't that be better?" Alicia said with a little hiss every time she would pronounce her S's.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Dreana appears knowing the girl and boy from before, "Get off of him now Alicia." Her eyes now blazing crimson, wings sleek black and her fangs were visible. "Now or we make you get off him no blood will be spared." Her fangs making the S's sound like a hiss just as Alicia's sounded.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Alicia Hissed at the girl. "This is none of your bissness... He's my brother he can stand up for himself!" She yelled with her face starting to turn red. Akito layed there silently pondering the words his sister said before. Light came in the doorway noticing the girl and boy they bumped into earlier. "Haku just stay here." Light tells Haku and leaves her at the door way and starts to come closer to Drea and the girl pinning the boy down.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm

"It is because this is where me and my friends stay, get off your brother now of i'll make you, if you bite him you could kill him." She hisses at the girl showing her she means what she says, her throat sorta aching from not feeding earlier. damn forgot to feed, not a good time for me to loose it uggh she says in her mind as she watches the girl and boy closely.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Alicia smiles slyly. "Funny cause you also known that what i was about to do is a need for us. My brother can either let me or tell me no." Light watches the two of them bicker a little clueless on what.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

"Yes but we don't make them, and i really don't wanna lose it right now." She hisses again, her throat clenching again as she tries to breath calmly. Light watch her she's about to snap she sends the message toward Light hoping she gets it.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm

what do you mean by snap. "Brother your turn to chime in. Is it okay if i bite you or do you want me to leave you alone?" Alicia asking in an evily sweet tone. Akito hesitates...
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:07 pm

she could bite her brother if she wants to we have to prevent that "Don't she's as thirsty as i am if she bites she might not be able to stop, i don't think you wanna die." She takes a step forward making a motion for Light to follow her lead.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Light nods her head lightly. Alicia tilts her head at her brother waiting for an answer. "It would be nice to live but if it meant helping my sister and saving some other poor person from this is would probably do it..." "Is that a yes or a no..."Akito hesitates again.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm

"You have to think of yourself, not your sister all the time if she losses it she can kill you or turn you which i don't recomend." She makes an ice staff behind her taking another step forward hoping Light backs her up. "Think with your head instead of you heart, I can help her control her craving" Get ready Light if she bites and draws blood take her away from him if i loose it hit me as well she sends another message to Light.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 pm

"Brother I love you." Alicia says and rests her body on him and holding a fist full of his shirt in her hands gripping tightly. She snuggles up on her brother with her head on his chest taking deep breathes of his sent in. kay Light nods and steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Drea lunges toward the girl, her throat clenching tighter. She begins to slip away, ice spears head toward the girl as she hisses loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Alicia takes her free hand and holds a fire in her hand melting it all before coming at her. She frowns. "I... I don't know... I don't know how to get my head wrapped around this. I don't know Alicia. I love you." He holds his sister tightly and tears start to form in his eyes. "Alicia you need to stop this now. You're causing too much trouble." Light goes to Drea's side and helps her stand up straight and trys to confert her. it'll be okay. you can do this Drea.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Drea tries to fight her instincts for everyone's sake thank you Light, need this right now "Stop your going to make him pass out, get off him now i'm not in the mood this." She tries not to glance at Light or the boy knowing her pupils were huge her breathing hard and labored.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Alicia gets off her brother and helps him stand up and hugs him comfortingly keeping him really close. Akito's eyes start to grow with fear of his sister. I can't believe this is happening... I never thought my sister would ever do anything like this to me! He thought Light sees Alicia's guard slightly down from focusing too much on her brother and she throws Alicia of her brother. "Akito you have to run. There's a girl around the corner of the door way. She'll help you get away now go!" Light shouts. Akito runs. Haku get's up hearing her quie and takes the boy's wrist before he can even acknowledge her and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Drea lunges pushing the girl to the floor her instincts taking over her now. An ice barrier surrounds them to prevent any damage to the castle. Haku take him away from here if we don't arrive and a half an hour come back and find us Drea sends the message to Haku hoping she gets it. "Light don't get to close to her if it comes down to it, me and her fight to the death."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Alicia twitches and hisses. She pounds her fist to the floor a few times and hisses again. Her head starts to throb.Light nods and stands where Haku used to be outside the door way. Kay I'll be back in a half hour then.Alicia twitches again and stomps her foot and hisses.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Drea holds her down knowing if she was released she would probably kill Haku to get to her brother. "Come on little vampire i'm hungry and i wanna play, leave your brother alone or will make you." Ray go with them"Yes mistress"good
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Alicia hisses and her neck twitches uncontrollably and she pounds her fists a few more times and she gains controll of her neck again and hisses once more. "Lemmie go!" She shouts twitching again.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Drea only tightens her grip, "Light do me a favor and see where Haku took Alicia's brother please." She lays her head against Alicia's neck whispering in her ear, "Make me let you go little vampire."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm

"On it." Light runs to catch up with Haku.Alicia Hisses. She struggles in Drea's grip. "I don't really want to hurt my brother he was the only one around and i snapped.. Oh god this is killing me...." Her thorought tightens and her neck twitches. She hisses loosening her thorought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining to an old place with wonder
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Ballroom-
Jump to: