The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining to an old place with wonder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light runs into the rundown ballroom. "Wow!" Light gasps. "This place is wonderful! rundown definetly but i see a fueture to the place." She smiles steping around the room looking up at the cieling with the cobwebs everywhere. She steps on the glass from the shatted windows loving the sound of the glass almost breaking under her feet. She grabs her staff and turns it into a broom to sweep up the glass and cobwebs to brighten the ballroom a bit. She snaps her fingures and a black stone bench apears behind her. She sits down behind her and spralls her body wide out on the bench looking up at the ceiling again. "I love the earing feeling to the place. This is going to be my offical 'special place'," She says titling the room as if it were hers and hers alone. quiet... i like it... but it would be nice to have parties here once it looks well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 pm

"I know how it feels that's how i am right now but you have to fight it or you can feed from another vampire." The ice barrier melts around them as Drea loosens her grip just a tiny bit her guard still fully on Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Alicia's back muscles start to tighten and her shoulder twitches. "Errgg..." She hisses trying to loosen her stress, pain and muscles.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Dreana leans down knowing the pain she feels but putting her thirst away to help a fellow sister in need. "You can bite me, my blood is the sweetest you can find and it'll keep you strong, i want to help please allow me to." Her voice is pleading now, the barrier gone.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Alicia swallows down her pain and nods her head. "Thank you." She hugs Drea and bites her neck slowly taking in her blood.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Dreana flinches at first but lets her feed knowing she needs it. Her body relaxes her blood flows into Alicia's body. "Good girl.....i'd like to help you with controlling and learning how to be a better vampire, if you...wish." Her eyes close as she breathes in Alicia's scent.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 am

Alicia gets an uncontrollable want to keep feeding off of Dreana. She keeps going... It takes awhile for Alicia to be come satisfied but she lets go with a soft hissing sound as she does so. "Thank you." Alicia says frowning at her mistakes from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:31 am

Dreana smiles her head spinning a bit but she shuts it out, "Anytime you need to feed I can help, if i may ask may we become friends, or vampire sister's?" She sits up, sitting criss cross apple sauce style.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Alicia chuckles. "i'll think about it." She smiles and stands up. "But what about yourself. You need to feed." i found Haku we're in the woods. is it safe to come back? it's been about a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Yes its safe come back please Dreana stands swaying a bit, "I'm fine..i think." She smiles hoping she'll have a sister soon. Her knees shake a bit as they try to keep her up right, they give making her fall to the ground. damn.......
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

"I'm not so sure about that." kay we'll be back soon Alicia goes to Drea's side and helps her up.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Drea tries to stand but can't, "I do need to feed but not sure from who..." her eyes close a bit. I may be passed out or feeding don't freak, be careful i don't think were outta the woods yet her mental voice sounded as weak as she felt
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm

wait so should we come or not... "I would offer myself but would i be able to?" Alicia asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 pm

"You could but you need my blood more then i need to feed right now." Light you decide if you should come i may loose it her eyes open but close once more, her throat beginning to clench from the thirst.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

"Kay."Light comes into the room with Haku and Akito. Alicia runs to her brother and gives him a huge hug and begs for forgiveness. Akito holds his sister tight saying he forgives her with out even using words. Light comes up to Drea and kneels next to her. "You're okay right?" Light asks cocking her head to the side. Haku stands silently by the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Drea nods unable to speak for she may strike, I need to go i can't bear to bite one of you she turns her wings spreading behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Light takes a step back from Drea.Alicia waves and leaves the castle holding her brother's hand heading back to their home. Haku comes close to Light kind of hiding behind her. As the two of them watch Drea.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Drea moves away, her wings lifting her up and off the ground toward a forest. She finds an elk and feeds on its blood, not full so she grabs another and feeds. Soon she's had enough and lays on the floor, cold and alone as well as covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 pm

As Alicia and Akito walk threw the forest to get to their house in the forest, Alicia senses someone's presence a little up ahead of them. Alicia takes her brother behind a tree and hides for a second and peeks around the tree to see the person. It was Drea on the ground. "We need to go the other way." She whispered to her brother. Akito nods not knowing why but is trusting his sister fully on her decision. The two of them turn around as quietly and they can and go on the other path to their house in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Drea tries to move but can't her body refusing to leave this spot. I can't stay here.... her mind goes blank as the moon glistens above her head.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:17 pm

The two of them finally make it onto the other trail and akito decies to speak up. "What was wrong back there?" "I saw Dreana. She was on the ground and covered in blood." "shouldn't we have helped her?" "Didn't you hear me..." Alicia turns around to see her brother and stops walking. "She was covered in blood... If you took one more step closer you might have been done for. Who knows if she was done or not..." Alicia snaps. Akito doesn't speak but scowls and walks past his still sister scowling at nothing now and she stays like that for a while. Alicia sighs and follows after her brother the rest of the way home.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Dreana lays there knowing she sensed Alicia and her brother but was unable to move. Her body was tired, but she tried to move anyway and failed. Help me.. She sends the plea out doubting anyone would her it as an ice barrier surrounds her as if danger were approaching.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm

"dammit I gotta go don't leave the house Akito. If you do you were stupid to do so." Drea what's wrong... I'm on my way to you.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Drea hears a voice but can't make it out. Please something's here and i can't move.. she slips into unconsciousness as something comes out from behind the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Alicia runs as fast as she can to where Dreana is assuming she hasn't been moving. Drea comes into sight and she runs to her side and looks around the area.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

The bushes move once more as Drea lays there unconscious. "Step away from her, she's mine". says a male voice. No...Aron leave........Dreana's mental voice fades away as the ice barrier fades away as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining to an old place with wonder
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Ballroom-
Jump to: