The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining to an old place with wonder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light runs into the rundown ballroom. "Wow!" Light gasps. "This place is wonderful! rundown definetly but i see a fueture to the place." She smiles steping around the room looking up at the cieling with the cobwebs everywhere. She steps on the glass from the shatted windows loving the sound of the glass almost breaking under her feet. She grabs her staff and turns it into a broom to sweep up the glass and cobwebs to brighten the ballroom a bit. She snaps her fingures and a black stone bench apears behind her. She sits down behind her and spralls her body wide out on the bench looking up at the ceiling again. "I love the earing feeling to the place. This is going to be my offical 'special place'," She says titling the room as if it were hers and hers alone. quiet... i like it... but it would be nice to have parties here once it looks well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 pm

"Just speaking my mind here but I personally don't really care all that much for the girl. I'm not a people person but it's not a custom of mine to make enemies and I got the feeling making enemies with you rather then her is for the better. So I will not just leave her to you. I can sense her feelings of you and they aren't that great. So I know you're the bad guy." Alicia slyly smiles and stands in front of Drea refusing to move. don't worry i'll protect you. Alicia says in her head but knows she won't hear her response back due to the lack of her powers.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Drea's blood flows through her making Alicia's power's grow You have power now make him leave or he'll kill me.. Drea sits up but that's all she can do, her mind spins as Aron lunges. "Move out the way little girl." he snarls.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

"No. Get lost you creep. If she were to belong to anyone it wouldn't be you." Alicia says with her arms wide out and planting her feet to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Aron stops only because ice spears pin him to a tree, "Get. Out. Of. Here." Drea is still on the ground eyes open now looking at Alicia, "You can stop him focus on your power and you can make him leave." "Stop talking Dreana its annoying." She grins as more ice spears pin him deeper into the tree, "You need to shut up Aron you hurt my friend you pay." All to soon her body gives, now she lay on the ground the ice spears still in place but they slowly begin to melt away. damn....
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Alicia tries to focus into her power. She holds her arms up with her palms facing up... She stays still for a while. She takes her arms and circle them forward with her two wrists touching. Her palms now face forward at Aron. out of thin air a lightning rod is thrown threw the air at Aron. Alicia gets blown back from her new power a little and takes a step back with a groan from the force.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Drea makes the ice heal an damage Alicia has taken, Aron lay on the ground but gets up shrugging off the blow, "You fed from her didn't you? Now i'll end it for certain!" he stands running toward both of them his emerald eyes now full of anger and hatred. Dreana forces herself to stand, taking the full blow of the attack, it knocks her backward knocking her out cold. No.. His fangs pierce her neck, as he held her close drinking her blood as she lay unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:19 pm

"Let her go!" Alicia screams and pounced on Aron's back. Alicia bites his shoulder to help hopefully loosen both his grip biting Drea and holding her. Alicia lays her hand on his other shoulder blade and sends a shock threw her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Aron lets go of Drea falling to his knees, How dare you!" He goes for Drea again needing her blood, he still feels the girl on him. His shadow-like hands throw her off, an ice wall appearing behind Alicia taking away most of the blow. Good...one...more..time..should..do...it Aron grabs hold of Dreana again biting deeper into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Alicia slowly get's up brushing off the impact. Alicia jumps onto Aron's back sharply, throwing him flat the the ground. Alicia sharply jogs on his back with sharp pounding steps sending a shock with every step and does a back flips off him. She swoops up next to him closely on the ground and picks up his chin. "What's the matter? You hurt? I wonder who would do such a thing to such a guy?" Alicia says with a pouty and innocent tone saying it closely to his face, trying to act sly and blunt.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Aron is barely conscious now his body aching from each blow. "Damn you little brat..." his eyes close as his body goes limp, Drea lay on the ground her blood flowing from the pierce wounds on her neck. Her breathing shallow, and labored.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Alicia kisses Aron's right check in an attempt for more confusion. "Why thank you sweet heart." Alicia says with a sweet tone and lets go of Aron and walks over the Dreana. Alicia takes a large badge out of her pocket and places it on the deep wound in her neck to stop the bleeding. "You've gone threw a ton all in one night Drea... You must be tired..." Alicia frowns and thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Drea opens her eyes smiling at Alicia, "You did great..yes i'm tired and i don't think i have enough energy to even fly." She tries to move but her body has reached its limit, an ice tomb surrounds Aron now unconscious body so he can't move when he wakes. Her eyes close again as her breathing shallow and labored.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Alicia picks Drea up. "Up you go." Alicia hold Drea on her back and starts walking back home.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Drea walks along side Alicia trying not to pass out again from losing so much blood her head pounding from the blow into the tree, "I owe you for this little one."
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

"I'm not that little..." Alicia says opening the door to the house. "Welcome home sis what took ya so lo-" Akito stops in his tracks as he see's Drea. Alicia leads Drea to the couch and lays her down. She goes over to her brother and hooks her arm around his neck and brings him into her room. "She won't hurt you. We just got done fighting some odd guy so she needs to rest." "Kay..." Akito says and gets up and walks out the door of his sister's room.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Drea lay on the couch her mind spinning with question's and worries. As she watches the ceiling a jab of pain began in her stomach a wound the Aron has caused her, it began to bleed. damn...him Her eyes close as she slips into a deep sleep, the wound continues to bleed out through her black shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am

"Holy shit." Akito's eyes turn wide, he plugs his nose from the terrible smell of blood. He goes back to his sister's room. "Alicia, one of her wounds opened up." Alicia dashes out of the room without questioning her brother and goes to check on Drea. the smell of her blood reaches Alicia and she almost can't help herself. damn she's lost so much blood... Alicia resists her instincts and goes for her logic to help Drea. "Drea are you okay? What hurts? Can I do anything to help?"
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 am

Drea opens her eyes her heart barely beating, Aron cut my waist, the pains shooting all over my body... Her mental voice fades away as her eyes roll back. She was paler the normal the blood seeping through her shirt and running down the side of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Alicia runs to get towels to try to stop the bleeding. Alicia tries to stay calm and starts to take deep breaths in her nose and out her mouth to help relieve stress.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Drea tries to move but her body doesn't respond, damn.... her voice fades away as she slips into darkness the blood starting to stain the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:37 pm

"oh my gosh... it's okay, everything will turn out fine, i can do this, even though i don't know what i'm doing.... i got this..." Alicia whispers to herself."You need any help..?" Akito asks a little drowsey. "Akito you're going to faint to if you get to close to all of this blood..." "Don't worry the smell has reached every corner of the house now. It's not like it'll make any difference. I'd rather help then be useless." Alicia sighs. "Fine you can help but I don't know what to do..." "In that case I'm going to get Light. When I went off with them they told me a ltle about them selves and Light can defietly help. and it'll be better for me to breathe the fresh air." "Fine just hurry... Akito dashes out without another word off to get Light.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Drea's mind spins as she tries to get back to her bleeding body, can't move...damn you Aron..... she's now floating in a river of feather's. Her body now colder then a normal vampire temperature's supposed to be, "Hope you die!!!" he shouts from the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Akito enters the castle and looks into everyroom for Light as he repeats her name over and over again. He comes to the room where Light and Haku are in. They were both sleeping. He walks over to where Light is spralled out over 3 bean bag chair asleep. He blushes a :ittle looking at her still body. He grabs himself together againg, remebering why he was here. "Light." He nudges her. She just brushes Akito off. "Light. please we need you..." Akito nudges her again. She finally wakes up."Huh? What?" Light rubs her eyes and sits up. "What do you need..?" Light asks squinting alittle."Come with me quick!" Akito takes Light's wrist and runs with her. As they go by the opening Light grabs her staff.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Drea's mind is now floating over the river of feather's her body cold and pale her heart barely beating.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Akito arrives at the house with Light. He shows her the condition that Dreana was in."Holy crap! What the hell happened to her?" Light said and without an answer she checked her wounds and went to work right away. "Is she going to be okay?" Alicia asks. Light ignores her for the moment taking all her focus and energy into Dreana's wounds. Light gives a light nod with her eyes closed and a very serious look. Akito goes outside due to the smell of blood. A golden light surrounds Drea. finally Light's magic does it all on it's own so Light can relax. Alicia stays close and watches. "What happened to her... Those wounds were terrible." "We just ran into someone who wasn't the friendliest. Don't worry about it." Alicia says and bites down on her lower lip and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining to an old place with wonder
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Ballroom-
Jump to: