The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Welcome to The Dark World thank you for joining us today
The Dark World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining to an old place with wonder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light runs into the rundown ballroom. "Wow!" Light gasps. "This place is wonderful! rundown definetly but i see a fueture to the place." She smiles steping around the room looking up at the cieling with the cobwebs everywhere. She steps on the glass from the shatted windows loving the sound of the glass almost breaking under her feet. She grabs her staff and turns it into a broom to sweep up the glass and cobwebs to brighten the ballroom a bit. She snaps her fingures and a black stone bench apears behind her. She sits down behind her and spralls her body wide out on the bench looking up at the ceiling again. "I love the earing feeling to the place. This is going to be my offical 'special place'," She says titling the room as if it were hers and hers alone. quiet... i like it... but it would be nice to have parties here once it looks well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Drea's mind tries to find her body again but can't seem to do so. The wounds heal and her breath is regular now. can't....move..."Good you deserve to suffer" Aron's voice comes from somewhere inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 am

Alicia tenses at the sound of Aron's voice. And turns around to look around the room for where he was. "Show yourself dammit!" Alicia yells. Light just stands behind Alicia with a scared look in her eyes not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

Aron appears pulling Dreana up biting her neck, he smiles holding him close to her. She opens her eyes trying to push him away but doesn't have the strength to.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 am

Alicia turns back around to see Dreana being bitten by Aron. Alicia struggles to pull him of Drea. "Let her go!" Alicia yells. Alicia jabs right under Aron's jaw and sends a shock threw her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 am

Aron flinches but doesn't let go, he pulls her close to him and runs out toward the forest. Drea's breathing is labored now as he continues to feed.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 am

Alicia runs after Aron. [i] forgive me Drea if anything happens to you.[i/] Alicia dropkicks Aron.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 am

Aron's grip loosens on Dreana as she falls to the ground hard. Her neck bleeding from the bite as she lay uncontentious, "Damn you little brat can't you understand i want her!"Aron shouts as he stands.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:30 am

Alicia thinks quick. "But what if I want you. What about me." Alicia said putting on an act. She started to get tears to come from her eyes. Alicia falls to her knees. "What about me?" Alicia says in a calm voice. She gets up and runs and hugs Aron and cries, "What about me!" Alicia sniffles a few times letting the tears over flow now.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am

Dreana stands forcing her legs to move, "How dare you come and hurt me you dumbass!" she shouts running forward, Aron moves aside pushing Alicia blocking her attack and knocking her back. "Good girl come me" she falls to her knees her mind spinning as he moves toward her.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 am

ughh... Alicia tries to think of something else again. Alicia dives for Aron's legs and hugs them tightly in attempt to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

Dreana stands surrounding Aron in a tomb of ice, her body now awake. Her arms become surrounded by ice as she lunges forward punching him deeper and deeper into the ground. "Stay down there this time." she says as she glances at Alicia her eyes cold and emotionless turned kind and thankful.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Alicia glances at Drea with a smile and holds Aron down.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Aron is surrounded by ice now, Drea walks toward him drop kicks him deep into the ground, "Can you surround the area with lightning so he won't bother us Alicia please?" Dreana asks as she places ice spikes on the surrounding trees.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Alicia nods and takes focus into creating a lightning barrier around the area.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Drea stays put waiting until she's done, her eyes turn heavy just then. when your done wanna see the way i get home? she asks Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm

sure...
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm

She spreads her wings picking up Alicia gently by the waist as she heads toward Alicia's home, i owe you for this, thank you very much she says as they land on the ground her eyes full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Lilycat101

Lilycat101

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:48 pm

"You okay Drea?" Alicia says tilting her head to the side looking at Drea's wet face.
Back to top Go down
Dreana

Dreana

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 pm

She smiles closing her wings and wiping her face, "Just being stupid is all." She walks toward the house her blood's scent still inside. I shouldn't be alive... her mind whispers, as she stops breathing.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

Max wakes from a horrible dream of his sister being attacked, he stands pulling on a shirt and jumps out the second floor bedroom window of their house. "Lets just hope i'm wrong Night, Ray or else you'll eat me" his pet raven follows him as does Drea's raven Ray. he soon catches the scent of his sister's blood and his heart begins to pound. Both raven's look at each other and caw. Master will go ahead and see if we find her Night says telepathically, Max nods. The birds take the lead as his mind spins with images of the dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining to an old place with wonder   A new begining to an old place with wonder - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining to an old place with wonder
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark World :: Within The walls of the castle :: Ballroom-
Jump to: